Chapter 25

- Domundi Boys Magical Concert -

We only had to wait a few minutes and the concert was about to start.There were too many people who came and even here in backstage we could hear their shouts and applause.

P'aof told us to get ready and give each other encouragement.We hugged each other to strengthen our spirits before starting this very fun night of ours.

Hia finally came to me to hug me.He hugged me very tightly while kissing my hair several times.

" Fighting, my love.We can do this all together." Hia said with a smile.

We heard the shouts of P'aof and the other staff so we separated from the hug.He even kissed me on the forehead before coming closer to P'Park who followed of me too and now gathering together.

We all just circled together with P'aof and put one hand on each other one after the other.My heart was beating so fast that it felt like it was going to explode at any moment.We all just closed our eyes and listened to what P'kla were saying with us.

" We can do this, everyone.Okay!!? "

" We..!! "

" Are..!! "

" Domundi!!!!! " we shouted at the same time.

" Fighting, our boys!! "

I let out a deep breath before going to my place.When it started, there was no stopping it because it really continued even though I was very nervous.

I can't explain what I'm feeling right now.It's a mixture of joy and trembling because of my nerves.We waited for this for a long time, especially them, so we should be able to do the best performances that each of us prepared.

Everyone who waited was holding hands as we slowly rose to where we were standing.It was great to hear the screams and applause of the fans as we slowly began to see them.

" Fighting, jelly." I heard Nat whisper to me then he grabbed my hand which immediately made me smiled and nodded.

The surroundings darkened for a moment, signaling for us to go to our seats.The spectators also became silent and only the various lights that came from the things they were waving could be seen.

After two minutes, the event started in the first part where we will all perform together.The surrounding immediately started to roar when they heard the song that James started and I followed.

Time Skip....

After our first singing and dancing, we just greeted our fans one by one.We also quickly said goodbye to them because the solo performance and partners are about to start.

I was less nervous when I saw Mom who was one of our audiences.She was with my other cousins ​​who were now also waving to me.It's bad that my children and my brother were not here to see us.Khyle and Khlyde even waited for this day and then they won't be able to watch it either.

I just want to tell you that Hia and I have not gotten along until now.We still don't talk and pay attention to each other.

" Nice start, guys."

The staff immediately took care of P'Mark, P'Poppy and P'Mark because they would be the first to perform their solo and the three of them together.The same thing was done to us because the time is fast and we might run out of time to fix it.

The flow of our performances just continued.The feeling is fun, but it doesn't feel like there's anything missing for me.

While one of us was on stage, we watched them on the monitors that were backstage while our makeup and clothes were being adjusted.