Chapter 21

We still have only two days before the concert and the practice we've been doing is really in full swing.We will just go home in afternoon and I only see and be with my children every night.

Dad and Mom are going home from France because they say that grandma was already okay there.Our cousins ​​are also there to watch and take care of her.After the concert, we will go back to France but maybe only for a few days because when our schedule shown to us after the Christmas break, we were all sure to be busy.

" Love, let them explain first." Hia said while walking with me.

" No and don't be on their side." I said annoyed and went into the house.

" You're already here? Did you eat already--"

" How is the prac--"

" I'm not on their side.I'm sure they have reasons why they did -- "

" Send them to the room a few minutes before I go upstairs and I will talk to them there."

I just walked straight up to our room after interrupting what he had to say.The living room that was a little noisy earlier got quiet when Hia and I entered arguing.

I need to calm myself down because I don't want to suddenly become impulsive and give in to my anger.This matter is about my children and I want to reduce my temper first before I talk to them both because of the wrong they did earlier when we were at the venue.

Zee's POV

I just scratched my forehead when Nhuu immediately went upstairs.I don't know if he was mad at me or the twins.We should have gone home later before it got dark because Khyle and Khlyde would still be looking around but because of what they did, we just went home.

" Daddy ~ " Khyle called with a snort.

P'aof approached us along with Sab who were looking at the stairs with surprised faces. Meanwhile, Nat went to the twins.

" What's wrong? " P'Kla asked and looked at the twins.

" Why are they wet? What happened? " P'aof asked next.

The two of them hugged my knees and buried their faces there.I also feel that Khlyde will cry at any moment because he is not talking and the shape of his pursed lips that I have seen while in the car.

" James, can you change their clothes first.I'm afraid that they might get sick." P'aof ordered them who immediately followed.

" Don't let them go up to the room yet. Nhuu's head is still hot.. I'll go with them later." I gave Nat the bag of the two with only clothes that they should have changed earlier.

Yim has already invited the twins to the cr while Max is already in the living room and taking out the clothes to wear.

" Aren't you going to go see Nhuu first before you take the kids? " P'aof asked calmly and gave me something to drink.

" Maybe later when the two are settled."

" What did the two did and why their Daddy looks so angry?" I drank before answering Sab's question.

" They left the room and walked somewhere.Maybe they saw the fountain on the side of the venue and played there.The staff who were with us only said that they disappeared inside the room until someone told us that they were on the care of guard so we immediately went there."

" What!!? They went out without anyone?" P'aof asked me worriedly so I nodded.

" We were looking for half an hour, so Nhuu's reaction was like that when he saw the two."