Chapter 3

"Ron... What about a sweet tea in today's break? " Cale requested, but his eyes still looking at the paper that was left unattended when his father leave the mansion

His father takes some important papers, but the others got mixed here so Cale does this instead. Since he doesn't have much to do, he wants his father to relax when he gets back.

His life is peaceful... It's nice

But he knows it won't last long so he cherishes times like this, where he won't be panicking about the next attack from the enemy.

The only thing ruining his peaceful life is Ron's special lemon tea

He kinda misses it. but not too much that he would drink this abomination without a fight

"But isn't lemon tea your favorite young master? " when did that lemon become my favorite? He doesn't remember saying that

Cale ignored the old man and finish the papers since he have a class today

In the Morning he does the paperwork

And Afternoon tea with his teachers

The evening schedule in the library, before he fights Ron for the sweet milk rights every night. A child doesn't want lemon tea to become the last thing they would drink before sleeping right?

And Cale is been having a good conversation with that man

I mean God.

The God of death, the one who makes a deal with him

God keep Cale updated about that hero who would save them in the future.

"So it's not Choi Han," Cale said looking at the dark shadow. it's that God forms, towering over him when they first met.

"Choi-han is the first. But the sealed god used some tricks to make the new white star more powerful... Choi Han alone won't defeat him. "

The God of death look at the little Thames and his voice grew softer.

"So I would make you go back to the past to assist him and one of my children. So you all could defeat white star. "

Cale felt cold air in his head as he looks up at the shadow

"Don't fret my child, as I will accompany you on your new journey"

He said before Cale got thrown beside his weeping father with his dead mother in bed.

Suddenly all the good points GoD got from Cale wavered because of the sight, and a slight irritation came.

Don't make me hate you too God

"My children kinda hate me so it's a nice feeling that you didn't glare at me yet hehe"

And now I know why your children hate you.

Remembering this Cale couldn't help but massage his head until a hand do it for him.

"Young master I think it's time for your five minutes break" Ron informed

It's new for Ron to see his hyperactive young master change to this extent.

But since Beacrox change when his mother died, too, Ron treat it as a way for a child cope to with the loss of their mother.

The count just gave him a slight disappointment since he thought that the man could do better, he couldn't believe that the kind man who love his wife and child suddenly run away when the child needs a parent the most.

But looking at his young master...

Snapping in his thought Ron frowned, he won't interfere with his master's matters. He's just a butler after all