Chapter 35

"Enough with the nonsense."

Roksoo pointed to the Whale and ordered the Black Dragon.

"Dunk him in the water."

"... Did you lie to him?"

Cale watches them on the sideline, he looks at Roksoo quietly his eyes low.

"Cale it's okay." 

'I just accused him of something, I'm not sad about it I'm just shocked at myself that even though I already knew he was trustworthy I kept my guard on him.'

Cale clenched his fist. In an upcoming war, not trusting your ally is dangerous.

"You have your reasons to be alerted. Just don't be hard on yourself and try to think about how things are going to get better and better." 

'Did you think he would hate me?'

".. Oh Cale, Roksoo won't hate you.." quite the opposite actually hehe. "You see a person begging for help, you want to help him and get the wrong impression of what Roksoo is saying, you panic. He won't be mad."

The Black Dragon seemed completely shocked. The shocked expression of this reptile looked pretty serious.

"Human, you said you were going to save him! You are weak, but you have kept all of your promises until now! So why are you telling me to dunk him in the water?! Are you trying to make him suffocate to death?!"

Sigh.

Roksoo let out a deep sigh. He then grabbed that light ball that was floating in the air. It was not hot.

"I'm doing it to save him."

He then added on.

"After you put him in the water, you remember the corpses from earlier, right?"

"... Just what are you trying to make me do?"

"Nothing much. Just go and bring me back one arm."

The Black Dragon's jaws dropped. Roksoo does not care about this and just looks at the side where Cale quietly merges with the dark and walks next to him. It was because the Black Dragon didn't say no, even though it looked completely shocked.

"...I will do as you asked for now."

The Black Dragon really was obedient. Roksoo did not look back at the Black Dragon and look at the Cale.