Chapter 16

Cale suddenly notice his concerning focus when it was roksoo in front of him, That can't be happening! Cale doesn't like this new distraction!

'This is that God of death's fault, for making him watch that guy!'

Cale thought while angrily finishing his paper works, the children with him looks confused and smartly take some space away from him.

While roksoo who's just on the other side of the carriage is busy cleaning the papers Cale's done with and looking for some mistakes, that's his job given by the redhead.

"Cale this one needs some--

" Don't. Speak. A. Word. " the redhead spat at him, not even looking in his direction then continues his work with a frown.

Kim roksoo looks at the kittens inside, the kittens shake their heads so roksoo decides to keep his mouth shut.

*knock

"Young master was in the rock tower, we-" Hans flinch, freezing where he was standing after getting a glare from his young master. he cried blood and tears in his heart later on.

'Young master what did I do?! '

"We got in before the festival so all the inn is cheap. " Ron said, taking Hans place since Hans's too wounded to speak a word.

Cale just massage his temple while calming himself down.

"Let's go inside first," he said following Ron inside.

"Ah! Cale-nim did you want to join us in looking at the rock tower to make a wish? Hans said you could wish in there? " the unaffected Choi Han ask, looking at the frowning redhead without any fear.

"Later." Cale sighed, waving his hands to Choi Han. Ron's with him pouring some lemon tea.

Roksoo and the kids with Choi Han, followed Hans who's being a not-so-great tour guide.

"You seem stressed?... I didn't give you many books to study am I? "

'Our dearest god please respectfully close your mouth or whatever you using to annoy me right now or else.'

".... " what did I do?

As if feeling the God question, Cale glared harder at the paper his signing. 'You're the sole reason why I'm suffering right now. so for the love of any other gods that are hopefully stronger than you, stop bothering me right now since I don't want to cause a scene in this room'

"..... " why my children gotta be like this... T_T

"Ron." Cale sighed when he feels Ron's callous hands massaging his forehead.

"Young master, you seem more stress than usual," the old butler said, if the young master feels a slight discomfort, he would be the first one who notice it.

"Right. I wonder why... " Cale mumbled when Ron step back and check the tea again.

"If the young master wants.. this Ron can help you handle some problems you have"

Like perhaps that little scaredy cat that always sticks next to you.

"It's okay Ron. One of my problems is going on a mission the next day, and this paper works is almost done. " Cale said stretching his pitiful limbs

"... If you say so." Ron shrugged his shoulders and nod to Cale before going out of the room.

"Roksoo you unlucky bastard" Cale hiss, then starts working on his paperwork again with heavy hands.

"It's so ugly?.. " Hong said and glare at the stone towers like it offend him in a way no one would know.

"Hong... Shh! " on said hiding her slight disappointment in the scene in Infront of her

Roksoo just shakes his head removing his gaze to Hans who's touring the two disappointed kittens around with Choi Han following them

And without them around roksoo look around and not so 'accidentally' caught sight of two people. One is in a wheelchair and the other is pushing it

Taylor Stan and his friend the God of death supposed to be Maiden, Cage.

Roksoo wonders if miss cage already knows about Cale. Not like he would ask.

But now he won't focus on them, since he needs to get the ancient power before Taylor

Roksoo look at Choi Han and nodded indicating his escape making choi han nod in response

Roksoo look at the occupied Hans for a second before slipping away.

He needs to do this fast

"You're just a weak human! " the little dragon said for the fifth time after roksoo show him his shield.

Roksoo massages his throbbing head and ignores the little dragon, imagining that the noise is nothing.

After he got the ancient power he feels safer than ever, with his shield stronger he can take Choi Han two more attacks.

Humming happily roksoo decide he would tell Cale what happened to his adventure, but after having a nice bath and maybe having something to eat too.

"Weak human don't ignore me! " snapping in his thoughts roksoo look at the angered little dragon who was pouting a little

He smile at Pat the little dragon's head "Thank you for protecting me little dragon, you look mighty there. " he said.

The little dragon just looks away angrily hiding his small smile and pink cheeks to the weak human "I am mighty! And it's because you look weak that I decide to hesitantly follow and hesitantly protect you from danger- bu-but don't get too smug weak human! I'm only doing this because you save me! That's all! " the little dragon shouted while slowly flying away to roksoo to hide behind the trees.

Roksoo shakes his head while smiling 'Kids these days' he thought and walks back into the inn with lighter steps

"Kim roksoo obtain the second ancient power the vitality of the heart! He's moving fast! " The God squealed like a maiden seeing his knight in shining armor making Cale's already ruined mood more unbearable.

'Must you scream like a pig in my head while saying it? ' he thought while thinking about the other ancient power that was closer in their place

"A-a-a a pig?! Caleeeeeeeeee!"

Cale ignores the whiningGod and focuses on the letter his writing that he would give the eldest Stan later

'And since miss cage doesn't know about me yet I'm assuming they might consider this proposal longer'

"Yes, Cage is really protective about that eldest stan... Sometimes I can see you and roksoo in them-"

'Like me and what God of death? '

"..... "

'Why is it that you picture me and roksoo like miss cage and Taylor Stan again? If I remember clearly, there's a rumor about those two being lovers that's why even though Taylor stan is crippled miss cage didn't leave him like everyone else...

.. Now why did you suddenly compare my relationship with roksoo with something so scandalous... Are you perhaps saying that I and roksoo are like lovers--"

"Cale it's not like that! Forgive meeeeeee--

∆∆∆

Ahem so it's because of school work guys forgive me for not updating soon-

It's not because I fell in love with Chuuya or anything-

I swear😭