Chapter 24

"What is this?! "

Venion enrage shout rang, the others looked at him in shock when he just angrily jump out his chair

It was very unordinary for him to act so disgraceful, but he must be so enrage that he didn't care about his reputation now...

Taylon Stan and Cage flat out revealed themselves as Taylor was wearing more luxurious dress and Cage wear her maiden uniform.

Cale know Cage reputation at the God of deaths temple would be ugly again, but that what's she wants anyway. He won't stop her if she wants to bring headache for the God

Roksoo then look at the crowned prince who look far too happy, he stand up and opens his arms to speak

"I did not expect to see Marquis Stan's eldest son, Taylor Stan, and a priestess of the god of death here. "

Clearly but everyone with eyes could tell how please he is

Taylor showed his respects while still sitting on his wheelchair

"I heard that there's was an opportunity for the kingdoms nobles to meet with and discuss with your majesty. I do apologize for coming without an invitation. "

The crowned prince has a smirk on his face. Roksoo could tell from that smirk that the crowned prince properly understood what Taylor meant by being able to have discussion with the crown prince.

"Well, I did ask for each household's representative, but if the household does not have a representative, there is no issue with who shows up. I guess you were probably upset that I only sent one invitation to the Marquis household, mister Taylor? "

Roksoo peeked towards Venion. A household without a representative. Although it wasn't official, everybody knew that Venion was going to be the successor to the Marquis. The crown Prince's words were said subtly take a dig at Venion. It was probably because the Marquis Stan was close to the third prince.

"Just a bit your majesty."

Roksoo knows how wary the crowned prince at the second and third prince. And Marquis Stan was close to the third prince, because the king showed more favor to his third son.

But even if the king chesrished the third prince, it should not be easy to replace the crown prince.

"I do feel bad for making you upset. But, I am glad that you look very healthy, Mister Taylor. It has been a while since we last met. "

Taylor smiled and responded to the crown prince "Your majesty, my legs may not move, but my hands, head, eyes, ears, mouth, and everything else are still very much alive. No, in fact, they have gotten even stronger. "

Oh, that's deep. Cale thought, he wonders how Taylor got that saying because that sounds a like something this man on his behind would say.. And he was sure too that Taylor Stan wouldn't say that with just his depressed self.

Roksoo might add something in his letter...

"I see. Indeed, you are still alive. I have forgotten the fact that the strongest is the one who manages to live until the end. "

Roksoo for see that the crown prince was completely hooked. He then turned to see that Venion once again had a noble-like expression on his face, but he was still glaring at Taylor with a piercing glare.

Roksoo found this situation to be quite entertaining.

'It will be fun to watch. '

This was a tense situation that could burst at any moment. Roksoo liked it very much that he was just going to sit here still. Very well behaved next to his young master