Chapter 33

"Young Master Cale! Sir Beacrox-nim made some seafood just for you!"

"Good morning Young Master Cale! Sir Roksoo-nim!"

"Young Master Cale! uncle is very excited about the sea!"

Cale looked at the ten wolf children bringing food into his room, his mind suddenly wandered to his siblings at home Basen and Lily. He can't wait to see them again. Going home knowing they are alive and safe.

These Wolf Tribe children should be dead in his first life since Lock was very aggressive and cold at that time, maybe it's because of these poor children's deaths.

Cale likes the Wolf Children they are a sign of hope to him because they are the proof that fate can be changed. 

Thanks to Roksoo.

Cale nodded at the kids and took a cup of tea handed to him by Roksoo who was sitting next to him.

Roksoo looks at the scene and remembers what happened when they got here, he told Cale to introduce them as Lock's cousins and that they all lived in the same village when their families were killed by bandits. everyone always believes Cale so no one bats an eye.

Roksoo smiled looking at the Wolf Tribe children it was not because he liked the ten of them. Roksoo's eyes focused on Beacrox. Who was bringing trays of food behind the children.

Ron's son, Self-proclaimed brother of Cale(??), a chef and a torture expert. That was Beacrox. He usually wore clothes without any wrinkles or a speck of dust.

It was the same right now. However, he had serious bags under his eyes.

"Young Master Cale."

"Hyung."

If Cale had the same hair and eye color as Beacrox they would be a hundred percent like a pair of brothers.

Roksoo thought as he watched the pair look directly into each other's eye like they were having a conversation just by looking at each other eye- wait, they are.

after a minute of staring contest, beacrox took a step back his back sagged. 

"Sigh... Butler."

"A-ah?"

Beacrox hands a plate to Roksoo and walks out of the room.

Wait... are they talking about him?! Butler?!

Cale..

With dread, Roksoo slowly looks at Cale who is looking at the newspaper like he didn't notice his anxious look.

What did they talk about? 

Did he need to watch his back for now?

Is he in danger?

Cale look at me!