Chapter 11

".... What is this?"

"Cats."

"I know. What I mean is, why is it here in my carriage? "

"I just see them. There, then, and take them with me"

Cale looks at roksoo with his most deadpan face as he waits until this shameless bastard finally gives him a proper answer.

Roksoo is not at all bothered and thinks of a good answer that this man could believe. At the same time, caressing the kittens' fur to calm their trembling.

"They're are homeless?"

"You want to be one?"

"Fine...

They help me with one of my businesses, so these two are in my care... They're a member of the cat tribe" Roksoo explained while looking at Cale's not-surprised gaze.

'Why would he ask about them if he already knows?'

Roksoo couldn't be bothered to explain further as he make himself comfortable in the carriage to sleep.

'Haah. This bastard. ' Cale eyes sharpen as he removes his gaze from the shameless bastard to the two little cats who are looking very wary of him.

Really? They're in my carriage, and I'm the one who's being hated somehow.

Cale look outside his carriage and watch as they leave henituse county.

'The henituse county should survive this war or else.'

'Don't worry Cale everything would be alright, and you're more powerful now. As my saint, you would have the authority over dead attributes you need to use that well. '

'Are you bragging?'

'No, I'm not (*'∨'*) I'm just happy!'

'Good for you then.'

So the journey to the capital starts

.

.

Cale watch as Choi Han beats the thieves that manage to attack the wrong carriage-

While savoring Kim Roksoo's frightened gesture, since that bastard face remains calm everywhere.

It just changes when--

"Young master." Ron comes to their view, and Cale is just in time to see Roksoo's face getting white as paper.

"What is it, Ron?" He asks sipping his wine.

"I caught some rabbits a while ago I would just ask if you want it in soup," Ron asks and look at roksoo, his smile is getting wider.

Rabbit huh?

Cale glances at roksoo before nodding at Ron, "It's fine." He said and continue his work on the carriage, he was writing a report and roksoo is the one who was putting it neatly in place.

After Ron left Cale heard a little breath of relive coming from the man. "Ron is not that scary if you think about it."

Since Ron won't dare to kill you if you don't move a way he didn't like. And he? It's obvious that that old man won't hurt a single hair of his body. Cale is confident in this since he studies it in his past life.

'Not scary my ass. Just that creepy smile is enough to give me a heart attack.'

Roksoo thought to himself while holding the paper neatly.

"I'm not familiar here, so I need to be careful," he said and placed the neatly stacked paper beside Cale

He touches where the shield is and breathes in relief 'I just need to strengthen this shield so I can be safe even if Choi Han attacks me two times