Chapter 15

The puzzle city is where the second ancient power roksoo is gonna deal with.

He's going to get it before Taylor stan, the crippled older brother of that scum Venion Stan.

Taylor wants to heal his crippled legs so he and his friend search everywhere until they got to the puzzle city where the ancient power Vitality of the Heart is. But the ancient power can't heal old injuries making Taylor fall into depression and died just after a month because of the assassination Venion give him.

So roksoo would take that ancient power instead since Taylor can't use it anyway... And he would give Taylor a new ancient power that would definitely help him.

*knock knock

Roksoo snaps in his thoughts and looks at the window thinking it might be the certain assassin he takes the paper beside him and pretends to read it.

The cats inside look at him deadpan

While Cale just didn't waste any time on him being so scared for nothing

"What is it?" Cale asks, and Hans outside the carriage opens the window and bows to him.

"Young master there's a little problem outside so the ride would be postponed a little" Hans explained while glancing at the kittens inside his heart melt a lil.

"What seems to be the problem?" Cale asks again glancing at the running guards everywhere... He's disappointed in them

"Uhm... There's a dead animal outside. And some of the people said it could be a threat" Hans explains, Cale contemplates for a minute before going out of the carriage with roksoo and the kids tailing him.

The body of the dead animal has a drawing of a fork and knife beside it, making Cale suddenly think of the young dragon.

He's not the only one thinking about that roksoo thought about that too, thinking about whose child is strong enough to take down such a big animal... And he suddenly has an odd feeling about this.

Roksoo snaps at his thoughts when he felt gazes at him, he looks up and sees Cale looking at him dead in the eyes with Choi Han and the kids smiling at him.

"It's Dongsaeng!" Hong said making Choi han and on smile wider

Cale just sigh and look at him while massaging his forehead "This is your problem" he said glaring at roksoo before walking away to talk to beacrox and Ron.

And of course, roksoo won't follow him. he's going to say danger so roksoo just looks at the cats and Choi Han while contemplating his life choices.

"Act like we don't know," he said and walked into the carriage to wait for Cale inside.

The kids stay with Choi Han talking about their soon-to-be youngest sibling.

"I don't actually want to explain it to you any further but, that is someone helping us take some prey for dinner so don't bother looking for it... Stop looking at me like that as I'm not involved in such trivial matters." Cale said looking at Ron who look like he was going to say something that would make him grumpy all day.

Beacrox on the side is just preparing the meat that they got to the helping person, that their young master said. While looking at the possible injuries of the animal to know what kind of person caught this.

"As you said, young master," Ron said smiling making Cale leave the scene Noticeably faster "and your lemon tea would be finished just a second young master. " Ron adds making the not-so-far Cale frown.

"The young master said don't find 'it' so we should do as the young master said," Ron said smiling at his son, beacrox nodded and start cooking. "My my Kim roksoo is such a mystery" Ron mutters.