Chapter 6

When Cale turns 15 he decides to go out of the mansion for the first time, since his mother passed.

He didn't cut his hair ever since, since the God of death forbade him. He said he would need long hair in the near future, Cale just frown.

What his long hair use to help In the war?

But Ron looks like enjoying tending his hair every morning, he even refuses to hand the job to the other maid.

So Cale long hair is smooth and silky making the old butler proud.

He tied it ponytail today since he's going out.

But he didn't expect this problem when going out for a bit.

"B-but Cale you need more guards! Wha-what if something happens?" His father said the picture of a good and responsible count the people admired is gone when the others spot him running panicky to him while shouting like a hyena.

Mother, Basen, and Lily are here too.

He's just going to the tea shop?... Isn't he?

"Father." He said making the count stop and look at him in shame, the other maids and butlers already know to not provoke the demon so they stayed silent.

"I'm going to a tea shop near our mansion. not near the border." He said his tone is kinda impatient making the people who heard it tense and bow down more.

"But-but what if--" deruth want to argue. Even planning to send a few shadow guards to make sure Cale won't get hurt.

His son is going out of the mansion?! What if an accident happened?

He couldn't handle that! He need Cale safe and sound where he could see him.

"Husband," Violan said making deruth shut his mouth and look at Cale almost pleading

"Cale is a responsible young man now, He just needs ten guards to protect him. " Violan firmly said looking at Cale and challenging him to argue.

Ten what now?! He's just going out for a drink! Cale face palms internally while watching his family being overdramatic

"Yes Mother, mister hillsman would do," basen said saying one of the strongest soldier in their army

"Yeah!!" Lily joined in, she want to make sure his orabuni is safe too!

"Stop. Okay, Ten guards, and it's final." Cale replied before Violan would add more and nodded at his parents before patting basen and Lily's head "I'll be back before evening" he said and go inside the carriage.

"My son be safe!!" Cale heard outside making him cover his face in Shame

His father clearly needs more work to do, he said already planning to hand the papers he's managing to his work-free father.

.

Cale's shining carriage didn't go unnoticed by the people around.

They're wondering if it's the new countess since she would always visit some gallery

But the murmurs died down when a redhead got out of the carriage, the citizens gawk at the ethereal beauty and look down after seeing the scary eyes of the young master.

Yes, it's the first young master Cale Henituse, the heir of the county.

The place turn silent, no one dared to breathe out loud in the young master's presence.

They almost get on their knees when the young master gets inside the tea shop.

Years ago there was a rumor about how cold and scary the young master is, if he look at you with his eyes you won't be able to move, you won't control your body as you drown in fear.

They thought that the young master is just cold and scary...

They didn't think he was this frightening...

The people move quietly, fearing that the young master would be mad if they make a noise even though they're outside the tea shop.

Cale didn't know but he make the county peaceful by just his mere presence

But not like he cared about that.

Cale sips the rose tea with delight, it's his mother's favorite, but Ron wants him to drink lemon tea every day, Curse him. In the future if he have a chance he would make Ron drink that abomination.

"Young master! I'm glad you visit this humble tea shop of mine, so please just say what you want young master, and this servant would be happy to provide it" The man with a chubby face said

Billos Flynn, he recognized the man since in his first life the man provide them weapons and money making him a great ally to Choi Han

But Cale won't involve himself further with this man, he just needs to make sure everything goes as planned.

"The tea is fine. And I would like to spend some time alone on this floor" he said and tossed some gold coins to Billos, billos want to say something but Cale cut him off with a glance.

Billos nod and walk down to the second floor, less he will lose this generous customer.

Cale looked outside the window and watch the people moving weirdly slowly they look tense... Wonder what happened.

He didn't pay much attention to them and read the novel in his hands

The god of death gives him free time to read some novels since he's going to be insane if he saw more of the temple rules that in the end aren't that valid to the God of death so he would write a new temple rule soon.

But at least he could do something before going to war

It would be 3 years for now... The start of enemy attacks

First is the Harris Village.

God of death said he's not allowed to interfere... If he did that Choi Han won't be much of a help in the future, and he would just give Choi Han a weakness out of this.

And God said he would give him something his mother left just for him...

I wonder what is it...

.

(I'm panicking about the exam tomorrow and I want to review but my brain said 'fuck it let me calm down first' then boom! This chapter)