Chapter 32

"Sniff! It smells salty! Is this the sea? "

The red kitten- Hong looked out the open carriage window and sniffed the fresh air.

Roksoo nodded as he received a small round item that the Black Dragon handed him.

Cale keeps his eyes on his tea while keeping his attention on the two.

"This is the condensed mana from the bomb?"

The Black Dragon nodded its head and responded to Roksoo. 

"Yes. We can make new mana bombs now."

Roksoo quietly looks at Cale before opening the carriage window wide. The cool breeze entered the carriage making Cale's long hair dance with the wind, highlighting his cold face as he looked at Roksoo with his brow a little raised, if Roksoo wasn't paying great attention to the detail on Cale's face he wouldn't know some change like this... It's not like he was paying 'extra' attention it's just Cale's looks were pleasing to the eyes. Roksoo was used to seeing the destruction on their land in his first life so it isn't weird that he pays some attention- 'not that much though'- at Cale's face. It's only natural after all. It's one of humans' nature to be attracted to pretty things so- 

"Oh! Cale-nim! Look at that sharp cliff!" 

The Silver Kitten On said looking quite excited.

Cale put his tea down to glance outside the opened window. He looked out towards the Northeastern sea. Like the one in his memory, the sea has many visible islands in the ocean. At that time some islands here are completely erased from existence, destroying the beauty of the Northeastern sea.

Cale's eyes dulled a little. 

He takes his gaze back to his tea and leisurely drinks it. He closes his eyes trying to suppress some memory from coming back.

Roksoo senses something like a chill on his back he looks at Cale who is drinking his tea and shakes the feeling out of his head, Instead. He looks at the cliff On is pointing out.

The sharp cliff brought forth both awe and fear as they were riding across a path created on top of the cliff.

Roksoo then looked towards the 'Cliff Of Winds,' the most beautiful sight in Ubarr territory. There are many small islands next to that cliff.

Between the cliff and the islands were multiple raging whirlpools. those whirlpools were the culprits behind why the seas of the Ubarr territory were so dangerous.

'The mage slayer ends up landing on one of those islands after being shipwrecked by a whirlpool, and ends up finding the 'Sound Of The Wind.'

The mage slayer was a barbarian, he was even stronger than Lock, the Wolf Tribe member and the future Wolf King, and held the title of the strongest individual in the Western Continent. The mage slayer's name is Toonka, known as the Toonka the Tyrant.

'I just need to get it before he does.'

if things go as they did in the novel, it's too early for Toonka to come here. Roksoo was thinking that there was no chance that they would run into Toonka as he looked at the sea with satisfaction. this journey would be smooth, as long as they won't interact with Toonka.

Roksoo, who had been looking out the window with satisfaction, could see something far from the horizon.