Chapter 9

Roksoo looks at his new room, a luxurious room with a big fluffy bed.

He look at the scary butler and thought...

'it's worth the scare'

After the talk in the tea shop. Cale takes them inside the henituse mansion to babysit them- to look for them.

Since he's the one who knows what's going on and he's the only one who has money- so much money, Roksoo, and Choi Han decide to go with him.

But after going into the mansion cale pushes them inside the kitchen giving roksoo a scare, when he see the vicious chef who's expertize in torture with the assassin butler in the kitchen, looking at the both of them like a sheep in the slaughterhouse.

"Feed them. They're my guest, and I would like to see them tomorrow."

Cale seems to know what his servants going to do with them.

He almost shouted to Cale 'Don't leave me! Choi Han is strong he can take care of this alone!! Why must you take me here too?! What did I do wrong to deserve this?! Fuck that God of death! ' But he shut his mouth since the old butler is looking at him extra vicious for his liking.

Roksoo's heart couldn't take such a scare. But thanks to our strong protagonist who defends all the attacks while protecting him, he didn't feel the viciousness of these assassins, a welcome gift for them.

And after the hellish fight, Ron the vicious butler finally stops, saying something like

'young master needs his lemon tea now'

yes!! give that man a lemon tea! Extra sour! That guy deserves that, Cause how could Cale heartlessly leave him here

him. an Innocent bystander next to these strong vicious people?!

So Ron the scary butler takes him to the guest room next to Choi Han's

The henituse mansion--Castle is big and luxurious even the guest room looks so elegant.

How could a room be elegant?

But the bed is fluffy and that's all he wants, A fluffy bed.

Even in his last life, being one of the richest ability users his bed is still not to this level.

When Roksoo lies on the bed. He almost shed tears of joy but he didn't. since he immediately fell asleep because of the stress and fatigue.

.

He just woke up when Choi Han knock on his door, the maid is kind enough to give them some more fitting suits for this luxurious castle and now he's sitting next to Cale with Choi Han in front. Eating this heavenly meal without a care for the questioning gazes.

Choi Han looks like he's enjoying his food too, but he's stealing glances at the people in front of them.. then at... Cale and him... repeat, did Choi Han notice the tension? Yeah, he did, since he's looking at them unconsciously and it makes the whole table more tense and awkward.

.

'This goddamn idiot,' Cale thought but keep a straight face while eating.

He knows just how much of a failure Choi Han is when it comes to acting, but he didn't know Choi Han could be this BAD at ignoring some tense people.

and he made it worst! He didn't miss this side of him.

Cale sighed making Choi Han and the fam tense and look at him, roksoo is just occupied with his meal, how Cale wish for Choi Han to have half of the shamelessness of this man- Roksu, who was still occupied by mere sausages.

"Father. they're my guest and they would stay for a while." Cale said ignoring how deruth kept glaring at his own plate and the not so glare he give at roksoo and Choi Han

"Of cours son!" Deruth said the second his son make a request, Cale barely requests him something. So anything his son wants must be given to him!

Roksoo slow down his chewing and glanced at Choi Han, then sign to him to just keep eating since Choi Han couldn't be more obvious that he was listening.

Choi Han looks down in shame and continues to eat his meal.

The morning meal ended successfully, with Choi Han and roksoo getting called at Deruth's office the second Cale close the door in his office.

This is how it happened.

When Hans saw his eldest young master close the door in his office, he run like crazy to deruth office to report.

Then deruth take action without wasting even a second, he summons Cale's Butler Ron to tell him who's the two unknown entity next to his son, then after that he makes Ron fetch the two entity that Ron happily obligate.

And now roksoo is standing in front of the count, countess, and the second young master basen, heated glare.

He didn't like it a bit.

.

Cale looks at himself in the mirror, gazing at his own two eyes as he remembers his mother's unique eyes.

Her mother's eyes are the same as his when he was a child... But hers are more unique because there is a glowing circle in it making her more noticeable and stunningly beautiful.

Cale touches the mirror

So this is her ancient power that said passed, by her mother's family. An inheritance he guesses.

Cale looked at the ceiling in his office while sipping some lemon tea.

'An ability to look at people's lives and know when they reach their end... '

The God of death explains to him that he would know some people like Choi Han and Roksu because of their warped time. It's very noticeable when he meets them.

How convenient.

This ability makes the white star destroy an innocent village. But still, half of it is in his hands... The other one is surprisingly in his mother's grave.

"He must be upset now that he didn't get it,"

Cale murmurs as he finishes his tea, he takes his pen and starts doing the last paperwork he would do before he moves.

He need to visit the capital to help Choi Han and Kim Roksu with this plan, he too would prevent basen from getting injured in that accident.

The 'terror plaza incident'

.

(Yoo the Wattpad is crazy but here is the chapter!

Sorry for not updating for a while... Since I suddenly have the inspiration to study hard💀💀💀 lol this inspiration is rare.)