Chapter 10

The next day Cale walks straight to his father's office early in the morning, making the maid and guards there, completely off guard, since the first young master never come here in the count's office.

Only his butler and other personal maid come here to deliver some papers

They felt deep admiration for their first young master because of his work in the county for years, since he was just a child... A CHILD!! Their young master is a genius.

But they won't say that out loud less their young master would punish them.

Yeah, they felt admiration and fear when they see the young master.

No one can defy his orders even the vassals of count...

...Even the count himself,

It's like the first young master already takes control of the whole county, since his early years.

The guard in front of the door opens it immediately to let the young master inside, the posture is tense and calculated since the guard doesn't want to make some mistake in front of the devil. Less he got fired, or worse get killed...

*Click

When the door closes the whole hallway is quiet, you could only hear a faint breath of air from the maids who are shaking, after holding it for minutes.

Long story short another rumor spread.

.

Count deruth is still unsatisfied with the answers that man- that man Kim rok soo told him about, and how he knows his precious son.

If only he could get rid of those dangerous men on his son's side... Even if just that Choi han! He's more dangerous than Kim rok soo since he's a swordsman.

And he beat his soldiers.

Count deruth couldn't take the humiliation his soldiers got when all of them got defeated by Choi Han!

If only he could have something to make them leave--

"Father."

Count deruth snapped in his thoughts and looked at the owner of the voice, he thought it was Basen since basen got an appointment here later for his studies, but he almost lost his posture when he see Cale,

Yes it's Cale his first-born son who's in danger because of some bugs staying on his side

"Cale?! Wha- what makes you come here?" Deruth said and stand up to escort his son to sit down.

Cale just let him be since he got some favor to ask, making the count happy.

So happy

"I have a request about the upcoming celebration." Cale start when deruth sits on his chair with that goofy smile.

"Ah- that? I know you don't want such occasions so I would let basen go instead" count deruth said, since Cale turn 10 years old he stop going to the other noble meetings. So basen take the position to go instead.

Since deruth doesn't have the guts to force Cale to go, and Violan doesn't have much confidence before to reason Cale to go since he's the heir.

So deruth wouldn't be surprised if Cale refuse to go to the king's celebration too.

It's just surprising that he comes into his office! Just like when he was a little--

"No I'll go this time-"

Deruth daydreaming face froze and look at his son's stoic face in confusion.

"-I would bring Kim Roksu as my butler and Choi Han as a guard. As I believe you already know what they're capable of... Oh and Ron and beacrox hyung too. "

Huh?

Cale is going out?

He would attend a celebration???

In the capital??

But- why?! He didn't even attend his Eric Hyung's birthday since he turned 10 so what is this?

And he would bring those dangerous people as his close butler and guard...

What? Wait...

Cale is going to the capital?

Deruth's mind stops working and he stays confused like that until dinner.

.

"What's.... going on?" Choi Han whispered to roksoo when they go down to eat dinner.

The count's face is blank and his eyes look like seen so much gruesome things.

Roksoo just shake his head indicating that he didn't know, and sat beside the possible suspect who did that to the count. And eat since he's hungry and this whole ordeal sounds a lot like not his problem.

Choi Han followed after him and eat too, trying his best to look normal, and guess what? he's failing.

"The king's celebration is next week" Cale suddenly said making all the eyes on him.

The count suddenly comes back to life and cough embarrassingly "yea.. And basen. you won't go this time since you're busy with your studies, And.. Cale suggest that he would go this year. " the count announced making violan look at Cale with her calculating eyes.

It's like she knows what's up.

"Hyung should be the one going anyway. " basen said, looking at his brother with hesitant eyes.

"I would prepare the carriage then. " violan said it's not a request, it's just a fact.

Cale just let them plan the things he would need on the journey to the capital. He didn't mind them and continued to eat, then. He look at roksoo who was currently looking at him too, and nodded at each other.

'We'll talk later'

That's what they understand in that staring for less than three seconds.

Rok Soo glances at the redhead once more, before making a conclusion in his mind.

'he knows'

Well, he's not that surprised that Cale knows what's going to happen in that plaza since he got a literal god on his back. And he's a saint nonetheless.

The more he knows Cale henituse the more Cale henituse is getting too complicated to read... He know him but didn't at the same time... Well, he sorta knows him, but since Cale henituse isn't like he is, in the novel. Kim rok soo is having problems with how he could pinpoint Cale's next moves...

The plot in the henituse territory is destroyed... And maybe the other places too...

But before that lots of problems, he needs to get that shield first.

Because safety first if he really wants a slacker life, how could he slack if he's getting hurt then and there right?

He didn't want to get hurt, getting hurt and experiencing pain again is the last thing he would do.

.

(I got confused about some parts so correct me if I get it wrong)