chapter 1

Nobody's pov.

Felix and his 3 brothers just moved into their new apartment. It's a big house. Felix is very excited to meet his internet best friend, finally. After 4 years of waiting, they will finally see each other. Felix's brother are hesitant but what they won't do for their youngest.

Felix is excitedly running around their new house. He wants tomorrow to be already here. This way he will meet his best friend sooner.

"Lix! Stop running you'll hurt yourself." Jungkook said as he helped yoongi with his things. Yoongi just sighed. Felix stopped running and looked at his hyung.

"Sorry hyung. I'm just so excited to meet sungie!" Felix said excitedly and others smiled at his cuteness.

"Come help us a little. You can organize our rooms if you want you're good at those things." Minho said and felix nodded excited.

"With which room should I start first?" He asked them and they looked at each other.

"How about mine?" Yoongi said and smiled at him. He nodded and run off.

"He's still like a child." Jungkook said and shook his head. Others laughed.

"Now that he's gone. Does anyone even know where the grocery store is? We need to eat something. Also how do we get to our school?" Minho asked and everyone stayed silent.

"That's great! We will need to find it." Yoongi said.

"How about we ask lixies friend for help?" Jungkook said simply sitting on the couch. They just nodded.

"Come on guys. We need to continue- More like you guys need to continue unpack. You are the muscles, I am the brain." Yoongi said walking off.

"Aishhhh. This hyung." Jungkook said and continued to unpack. Minho just ignored him and went to unpack another room.

(Later that day)
Minho pov.

We finished unpacking. It took a few hours but we're finally done. We are now just sitting on the couch watching TV enjoying our family moment. I suddenly remembered about the grocery store and school.

"Lixie, baby. Can your friend come today?" I asked him and he thought for a while. He then texted and when he received an answer he smiled. He looked at me and nodded.

"Great then tell him to come." I told him and he did so. After a few minutes we hard a doorbell. I was surprised he is here so fast. Lixie then told us he lives in the same street.

Lixie opened the door and immediately jumped on the person. I don't know how he looks like since lixie is covering him. After a long five minutes of them hugging lixie finally jumped off. I just now noticed the boys features. He's so beautiful, his soft looking hair and squirrel like cheeks. He's really adorable.

I also noticed his body. He's so feminime. Is he an omega? I think he is, but sadly he's not my soulmate otherwise I will smell something. I looked more at his body ignoring the fact I look like a creepy, horny alpha. His small waist, he's also very short.

Jungkook smacked my arm and I glared at him. He looked at me seriously.

"You're staring. Try not to scare him. He's obviously an omega so act normal." He told me and I nodded. He's right, I need to act normal in order not to scare him.

We went to sit on the couch.

"These three are my hyungs, now also your hyungs." He looked over at us and bowed kinda awkward.

"Sorry hyungs, he's not good at meeting new people." Felix said. Introverted, I see.

"Hello hyungs, I'm Han Jisung." Jisung said and we smiled at him.

"Hey no need to be so awkward. We won't do anything to you. I'm yoongi by the way, the oldest." Yoongi said and jisung smiled.

"He's more like our mama. I'm jungkook second oldest." Jungkook said and yoongi smacked his head. Jisung giggled and it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

"Well I'm minho, the third oldest or second youngest." I told him and he looked at me. He looked kinda frightened. Did he saw me staring?

"Are you using scent blockers? Cuz I know you're supposed to smell like Roses. Lix asked and jisung nodded.

"Yeah, I need to. You should too. Alphas here are kinda wild. They're very scary, it's better when you hide it. When you look very much like omega maybe like me or you then you're in more danger." Jisung said shaking a bit. I feel so bad for him.

"Wait! Are you trying to say this city is not safe for omegas?" Jungkook ask and jisung nod. Oh gosh this is not good.

"Well, from now on you don't need to worry, we will protect you. Just stick with us and you'll be fine." I told him and he smiled at us.

"Do you really smell like Roses?" Jungkook asked. Both me and yoongi slapped his head.

"Jungkook! You're not supposed to ask these questions!" I told him and he glared at us. He pouted.

"Lix also talked about it." He tried to defend himself. He's really so stupid, I cannot believe he's older than me.

"Lix is an omega. You're an alpha. Idiot!" Yoongi told him and jungkook realized how that sounded. He apologized immediately.

"It's okay." Jisung said and we talked for a while totally forgetting about the fact that we don't know how to get anywhere in this city.

(2 hours later)

I'm kinda hungry. I just remembered about the grocery store and panicked. I quickly looked at time to find out it's only 6 p.m. I'm so glad it's not too late yet.

"Sung. Can you show us how to get to store and other destinations?" I asked him and he nodded. We got up took our jackets.

"Sungie do you have your jacket here? Or maybe at least hoodie?" Yoongi asked and he shook his head.

"Well, you can wear mine!" Lixie said and sungie nodded. We got quite close just in two stupid hours.

"I will show you the school tomorrow. I will also introduce you my friends, if you want to." Sungie said and we nodded cuz why not.

We went out and sungie led us to our first destination.

------------------------------------------------------
Heyy luvs
I don't know what to write here.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3