chapter 2

Minho pov.

We were just walking pasing by different places. We finally arrived to the shop. It was quite big so I'm pretty sure they will have what we need.

"Thank you so much for showing us around." Yoongi said and immediately went to buy what we need.

"It's fine, if you're not sure you can always ask me."sungie said to us and also went to look around. Lixie went with him. I was with jungkook.

"Oh, I need to go help yoongi hyung with groceries." Jungkook said and I followed him. We caught up with yoongi and kook took everything yoongi had in his hands. Jungkook act as if yoongi is an omega. I admit he's beta so we need to help him and protect him. Not as much as lixie but we still need.

It's yoongis time to finally find his mate. I'm quite curious who would it be. Jungkook is kinda protective of him and lix so both of their partners will have it hard. I wish yoongi hyung will find someone good. I'm also curious if it's gonna be an alpha, omega or beta like hyung. I honestly hope it's gonna be an alpha. He really needs someone to protect him.

"Where are lix and sung?" Yoongi hyung asked us and we looked behind us to not find them here. We panicked and tried to find them.

After we finally found them all three of us was in a good shock.

Felix pov.

I went after sungie and we together looked around the shop. He showed me where to find some things when suddenly someone stopped us. Two strong looking alphas, we looked at them scared. I'm so glad sungie gave me some scent blockers or it'll be worse.

"Look what we have here. Two pretty omegas." One of them said. Are we really that obvious? Come on even with scent blockers, they could easily say we are omegas. That's not fair.

"Scent blockers, I see. This won't help, especially to you two. You look too feminine for us to believe you're betas. Even if, we don't care." The second said. They came closer as we tried to get away. We tried to run but they caught sungie. I tried to help him but the other one caught me as well.

Suddenly some random boy showed up.

"Let them go you dipshits!" He told them strently and they immediately let go. He was holding me too tightly and he hurt my wrist. That boy suddenly took both of our arms and hid us both behind him.

"H-hyunjin, we didn't m-meant to do anything to t-them." They started stuttering looking really scared, shaking.

"That's not exactly what I saw. You ended up hurting them! Do you expect me to be friends with someone like you two?! I have a rule by myself. Never hurt an omega! You can clearly see they were uncomfortable and scared yet you guys used such a power on them! This is end of everything, never show your face to me again or I will kill both of you. Is that clear?!" He started yelling angrily. They ran away. He turned towards us.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked us with no expression. He looked really cold. We just nodded.

"That's great, you shouldn't be walking around alone. Bring some alpha with you next time. It's not safe here." He said looking intimidating. He's scary.

We suddenly saw all of our hyungs running towards us. Yoongi was here first and started to check if we're okay.

"Jisung! Felix! Gosh are you okay guys?!" Yoongi asked worried. We nodded.

"Sungie I think your scent blocker fell off." Yoongi said and we panicked. I hid some with minho so after he came I told him.

"Minho hyung! Do you still have the scent blockers I gave you?" Minho nodded and gave a new scent blockers to sung.

"Minho hyung?!" That boy named hyunjin if I remember well said. Minho turned to him and his eyes widened. Expression on hyunjins face went from none to happy.

"Hyunjin! It have been such a long time. How are you?" Minho asked him. They started to talk more.

Minho pov.

After I came closer to them I smelled a very strong scent of Roses. I looked at sung knowing it's his scent. I came to them even closer and heard yoongi saying to sung that his scent blocker is gone.

I heard my wolf screaming 'mate' again and again. I was so oblivious. I felt something from him from the first time we met. I decided to ignore it and focused on fact I have a mate somewhere. Turned out he is my mate.

I need to act normal and tell him when we will be alone. I found my mate sooner that yoongi or jungkook did. This is gonna be my biggest flex. I'm feeling so happy and my wolf too. He is so happy that he finally found his mate, I can feel it.

Just then I also met hyunjin. My childhood friend. Nobody believed he's real as he never showed up in front of others. He was always with me only and alone.

"So this is that hyunjin you've always been talking about when you were child and nobody believed he's real?" Yoongi asked as he, kook and lix were the only one to believe me. I nodded.

"That's him. He just moved away." I explained to them as they nodded.

"Hyung!" Lixie said. I turned my attention towards him. He smiled at me and then looked at hyunjin.

"He's the one that saved us." Sungie said. What?

"What exactly happened here?" I asked and lixie just waved his hand and said.

"Nothing serious." I noticed the bruise on his wrist and took his pulled him towards me.

"Ouch! Hyung... That hurts." He whined. I whispered a small sorry and looked at the bruise.

"What happened hyunjin?!" I asked him because lix wouldn't tell me.

"Oh yeah......." He told us and I'm extremely angry.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled. I'm so glad hyunjin was there. I don't know what would have happened if he wasn't here.

"Thank you so much!" Yoongi thanked him and bowed.

We left the shop and parted our ways with hyunjin. After we arrived home without sung cause he also needed to go home. We had a quick dinner and went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------
Hii
I still don't know what to write here.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3