chapter 22

Hyunjin pov.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked him softly as I carried him home. He nodded a bit. I don't even want to imagine what was gonna happen before I came.

"Hyunjinnie~ it hurts a lot, my throat is burning." He told me and I felt urge to go beat him up once again. He will pay for this.

"Then don't speak, just when it's really necessary." I told him and he nodded a bit. I felt minho looking at me, I didn't looked back, he was probably checking on lix. I'm really lucky when it comes to my mate, he's perfect in every way.

We finally arrived home and I went to put him in his bed. He was asleep so I left. Everyone else was sitting in the living room waiting for me to arrive. I sat down on the sofa looking at all of them. Then I told them everything.

"I just don't know what happened before I came." I told them and they nodded. Sungie got up and walked off.

"I'm going to see lixie." He said and we all nodded. We let him go there because if we wouldn't jisung would cause a scene and we're not in mood for that.

Jisung pov.

When I arrived to his room, he was asleep. I sat on the bed and then slipped under the cover next to him. I hugged him tightly. I'll never let him go. He's my everything, I will never leave him. When it comes to minho, he's my mate but lixie he is also my soulmate but in platonic way. I love him but differently, you know what I mean. I hugged him so tightly he woke up.

"Sungie, it's too much. I can't breath." He told me and giggled. I think he regretted immediately sice he felt sharp pain in his throat, you can tell just by his expression. We were just laying, soon drifting off to sleep.

Minho pov.

I hope lix will be okay soon. He doesn't deserve that, he just deserve all the happiness in the world but this, that is something else.

(Next day)
Hyunjin pov.

I slept in minhos room as sungie slept in lixies, we woke them up in the morning. We decided to just stay home today all of us and chill.  We will watch different types of movies to forget about yesterday. We ordered a lot of food and lixie actually feels better. He can even speak and eat normally so we're really glad.

We were sitting in the living room watching movies, all of our couples together. Yoongi finally accepting hobi as his mate, that's beautiful now all of us has someone. Lixie was sitting in my lap, lying on my chest and I had my arms around his waist. He suddenly pecked my cheek. I looked at him shocked with a smile on my face.

"I love you." He said shyly. I kissed his head and my smile got wider.

"I love you more." I told him and we continued watching movie.

------------------------------------------------------
Looks like we are at the end of our 3rd story. I can't believe it, I know it's not a lot but I'm really proud of myself. If you knew me you would know that I can't do soem things for too long otherwise I'll find them boring but I still like it.
I definitely write more stories as I got ideas already.
I think I'll take a break but not a long one. I'll start writing soon again.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3