chapter 8

Minho pov.

I was on my way home after I talked with sungie. I arrived and nobody was home yet. I wonder where they are. I hope they are with lixie, he can't stay alone in this city full of perverted idiots.

I decided to call them. Yoongi picked up and told me that lixie is with hyunjin. After the call I went to shower. I started thinking, I still didn't asked sungie to be my boyfriend. I can do it tomorrow. Sungies brother is really great, I kinda like him. He gave me his number so he can text me if something is up.

I came out of the shower with towel around my waist. I heard some noise coming from the living room. I decided to go take a look. I put on some shirt and and shorts. I went downstairs to find felix and hyunjin. They didn't notice me. Suddenly hyunjin pinned lix to the wall and lixie pushed him away with a blush. Hyunjin is stronger so it didn't affected him.

I took my slipper and walked closer to them. I smacked hyunjin's head and he looked at me.

"Minho?! What the heck?!" He groaned.

"Get the fuck away." I told him and he smiled awkwardly.  He moved away and sat on the chair. Lixies phone started to ring.

"Ughh again." He said and hung up. I took his phone and looked at the number. I was in shock.

"Where did they got your number?!" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I don't know hyung, they just started calling me." He told me hyunjin looked at us confused.

"Who?" He asked. I looked at him seriously.

"Our parents." I told him and lixies phone started ringing again. I picked it up.

"What?!" I yelled in that phone.

"Hey chill, it's me." I heard jungkook say and I took a deep breath.

"I just called to check on lix but he's with you so, bye." He said.

"Wait! I need you and yoongi to come home right now." I told him.

"Oh, ok. We will be right there." He said and hung up. I gave lixie his phone back. We talked some more until we heard door opening.

Jungkook and yoongi walked in and sat down.

"Our parents started calling lix." I told them and suddenly, we heard doorbell. Lixie got up and went to get it. After a while he ran back to us.

"You won't believe who it is." He said and jungkook went there. After a while we heard yelling. We all went there, lixie was hiding behind hyunjin the whole time. Then I saw them. The ones who hurt us so much. The ones that almost sold lix because they were in problems. They wanted to give him away, they abused all of us. I was so glad when we got away and now they're back. I won't let them hurt us again. Never.

"What do you want here?!" I asked angry.

"How dare you speak like that with your own parents?!!" Father said and wanted to punch me. I caught his hand and looked him deadly in the eyes.

"I won't let you hurt us anymore." I told him and threw his hand away. He scoffed.

"Felix! Here you are." Our mother said when she noticed him behind hyunjin. She walked closer towards him. I stood in front of hyuniin and him.

"Don't you dare!" I yelled and she fake smiled at me.

"Oh honey, why are you like this? I'm your mom." She told me and I clenched my fist.

"Felix! We found you man that you will marry. You can't say no. He already gave us the money, he paid a lot just for a useless thing like you. So don't you dare disappoint him. I don't care if you're his new slut or slave or whatever he want. He pain a lot so pack your things." I heard hyuniin growl.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! He's not your son!" Yoongi yelled at them. Our father slapped him. Yoongi is strong but he's still  a beta. He's not stronger than me or jungkook or even our father.

"He is! He just turned 18, he's still underage. That make us his parents. You three do whatever you want. But he's still our!" Father yelled back.

Jungkook helped yoongi up. He hate when someone hurt us. Even thought he's not the oldest he's still the first born alpha that makes him the most protective.

"Don't you dare hit him again!" Jungkook growled, his eyes turned red. This is very dangerous.

------------------------------------------------------
Hii
I'm back
I hope you're doing well.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3