chapter 9

Jungkook pov.

I got so angry I almost turned into wolf. He started to take control over me but I managed to hold myself. I won't let them hurt my brothers. They are everything to me.

"Or what?! What you will do jungkook?!" Our father yelled at us. I know very well I'm still on verge of turning into wolf. If I do, I know pretty well I'll kill him but I can't. Not in front of lixie. I stayed quiet trying to calm myself down.

"Let's go felix! Your new fiance is waiting for you." Father said and wanted to take him away. Lixie didn't want to go and I'm not surprised. Hyuniin hid him more behind him and looked at our father emotionless.

"I won't let you take my mate away from me." Hyunjin said, I heard the anger in his voice pretty well.

"Your mate?! Our son is mateless. I prayed to moon goddess, he has to be mateless. His task is to marry a rich man and give us money. That's why he was born." Our mother said. How can she do such a thing to pray for her own son to be mateless. This is not normal.

"Well, I'm his mate and you can't do anything about that." Hyuniin said. Our father took lixies hand, his grip looked strong.

"Ouch, it hurts." He said and hyunjin quickly reacted. He grabbed lixies other wrist but more gentle. To not hurt him, he took his waist and pulled him away from our father by his waist.

I pulled our father closer to me by his collar. I picked him up in the air and told him.

"Leave us alone, never contact us again. We are not your kids anymore. We don't wanna see you ever again. Don't you dare even touch yoongi, felix or minho. I'm not afraid to break your hand." I told him and threw him on the ground. He got up and he ran out of this house with our mother following him.

Hyunjin pov.

After I got lixie out of his grip. I continued to hold his waist so nobody will try to take him away from me again. He started crying. I hugged him.

"Shhh, it's okay. I won't let him take you away." I told him and he looked into my eyes with his teary eyes. I hate to see him cry.

"They want to sell me. Please don't let them. I don't wanna be someone's slave." He told me and I hugged him tighter. I wanted to kill both of them but I needed to stay with lixie, he needs me right now.

"I will never let them or anyone else hurt you." I told him and he nodded. He hid his head in my chest. I picked him up and took him away.

I took his little hand in mine and looked at his wrist. I'm pretty sure that will leave a bruise. I gently touched it and he flinched. I think he'll need to see a doctor.

Others walked in after a while and we just sat there in silence for a while. Jungkook was the first one who broke the silence.

"Yoongi does your face hurt? Lixie what about your wrist?" He asked worried. Yoongi just shook his head and lixie did the same.

"Why are you lying lixie. I just slightly touched your wrist and you flinched and groaned in pain." I told him and jungkook sighed coming closer to us. He looked at the wrist, the bruise was already here and it has a very deep shade of purple, blue and a bit of yellow.

We just sat there trying to change a topic. We started talking about everyone's mates. It was quite interesting.

------------------------------------------------------
Okay......
I don't know what to write here again so I guess bye?
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3