chapter 18

Nobody pov.

After 3 weeks felix and sungho got really close. They always walked together to class and sat together in class. Felix tried to keep conversation with others as well but sungho thought otherwise. He wanted him just and only for himself. This was a perfect time, they were walking together to class and sungho being the dumb sungho decided to make him his.

(Earlier that day)
Hyunjin pov.

I was sitting with everyone in our friend group as felix and sungho had a class. We were talking about how sungho is tearing lix apart from us. Sungie was crying because he thought lixie doesn't wanna be his best friend anymore. It was not true. Lixie told me one night, that he feels really bad and he wanna hang out with us but sungho always drag him around.

I told them everything and they weren't even that shocked.

"I knew it." Jungkook growled and tae patted his shoulder.

They went to class but I started to feel uneasy. Like something is gonna happen to my mate. Something bad is coming and I need to stop it or I might lose him.

I started walking around nervously, thinking where should he be? I just decided to look around when I heard.

'hyunjinnie! Help me, please!' it was lix. He mind linked me.

'coming baby, just tell me where you are.' i asked him getting ready.

'in classroom, S935.' he told me and I immediately started running there.

'calm down, I'll be right there.' i told him one last time and continued my run.

Felix pov.

We were on our way to class. I just wanted to talk with him about the fact that I have also other friends and I wanna hang out with them. I was mentally preparing myself when I was suddenly pushed in empty classroom.

Before I could ask him about it, he pinned me to the wall.

"Let's have some fun." He said with a smirk, I'm like so scared right now. Why would he do that. I thought he wanted to be my friend.

------------------------------------------------------
Please eat well and stay safe<3