chapter 16

Hyunjin pov.

We left the cinema and went home. This day was kinda interesting. I was laughing the whole day at hoseoks useless attempts to hold yoongis hand. Yoongi would brush him off or jungkook would glare at him. This was everything. Then minsung couple, they were so sweet and in their own world. I bet if I asked them about the movie they would stare at me.

I also had it kinda complicated. Jungkook won't let me be too close to felix, I was more free because his main target is hobi. I'm happy jungkook kinda believes me. Minho didn't even cared, he was in his own world with jisung and didn't even know what was going on. He probably don't even know about the accident in the cinema.

We were sitting in the living room.

"Today was really fun, we should all hang out more!" Chan said and we all nodded.

"Well, yeah it was great except this annoying motherfucker." Yoongi said glaring at hobi. I chuckled. Hobi just tried to get close to his mate but yoongi is hard to get. I looked at hobi and he smirked.

I looked at lix and he looked at me back. He smiled and I melted. His smile is so precious, I need more. I smiled back at him and it was kinda awkward. He looked away blushing but I kept staring. I was really trying not to drag him in his room and do really bad things to him.

(Next day)
Felix pov.

We are in school again. I was walking alone in the hallway since my first period got cancelled.

"Hey! You!" I turned away to find a boy, he was out of his breath. I pointed to myself and he nodded. I walked closer towards him.

"Is there something you need?" I asked him and he nodded once again.

"I'm new here, I came a bit late so I need to get to my classroom by myself. Could you please help me?" He asked me and I nodded with a smile.

"Of course! I'm lee felix by the way." I told him and he smiled back.

"I'm choi sungho." He finally catch his breath and stand up.

"What is your class number?" I asked him and he thought for a while. He then gave me a piece of paper.

"This is my schedule, I don't understand it well, it's better when you look at it." He said and I nodded. I looked at all his classes today and found outwe have all classes together. I looked at the rest of the week, we got identical schedule.

"Oh, this is cool. We got all the classes together." I told him and he smiled.

"Our first class got cancelled. Do you maybe wanna hang out?" I asked him and he nodded. I started walking and he did behind me.

Sungho pov.

I'm really glad that I met him so easily. I waited long enough. First his parents promise me I'll marry him and then they give me a call the plan is off. Also the teddy bear with the cam. His stupid brother threw it away. Now, that I'm so close to him, he cannot escape me. Just meeting him already cost me enough. Also the fact I paid a lot to get the same schedule.

That teddy bear wasn't totally my idea. That was my friend minjoon. He was interested in felixs friend. He wanted to have cams on him and I thought why notso we tried it. Unfortunately my sweetheart noticed it. That's in past, let's focus on future and the fact he'll be mine.

------------------------------------------------------
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3