chapter 12

Hyunjin pov.

After we woke up, lixie acted like nothing happened. He told me basically everything. I'm happy he trust me enough to tell me about everything, it's not that easy to open up. He just casually walked downstairs and as soon as he was close to the kitchen he took a deep breath and smiled. He walked in cheerfully. I followed him dumbfounded.

"Good morning everyone!" He said cheerfully noticing more people than expected. Everyone smiled at him. When they noticed me they greeted me. Jungkook glared at me. When I walked around him, he pulled me close and whispered.

"I hope you didn't do anything." I nodded at him and he let me go.

"Okay guys so because all of you are already here then, I think we should get to know each other better. We're also going on lunch all together today, then to the park." Chan said.

"Can we go to the playground?" Tae asked excitedly. Chan nodded.

"Oh I almost forgot! Another friend of ours will come." Chan said and we nodded.

Jungkook pov.

I'm wondering if tae know I'm his mate. He should but he doesn't seem to notice. He has to feel me even if I'm like in another room. There's no chance he doesn't know I'm his mate. Only if he's not 19 yet. But his birthday was yesterday, I'm confused. I walked towards him and slightly touched his shoulder. He flinched and turned, when he saw me he smiled.

"Hey hyung! Do you need something?" He asked me and I nodded. I took his hand and walked into my bedroom with him behind me. He was looking at me confused.

"Tae, do you really not feel that I'm your mate?" I asked him and he looked at me shocked.

"So. You're my mate?" He asked me surprised and excited at the same time. He looks adorable. I nodded and he hugged.

"I'm so happy! Well, I can't recognize you. I'm 19 but I have a condition. When I was younger I got sick and my wolf lost his sense to recognize our mate." He told me and I nodded. I understand now but it's kinda weird that he lost his sense to recognize mate.

"I see that you're kinda confused. Well, I'm an omega. That makes my wolf weaker than yours, it was a serious illness." So he had some kind of illness and that made his wolf lost his sense. I think I understand it completely now. I nodded and smiled.

He hugged me again and I hugged back.

"Well, from now on you don't need to worry about that. You already found your mate and it's me. You're only mine. Remember that."  I told him and he nodded with a blush.

We returned back and continued our conversation with others. We're waiting for the guy to arrive so we can go to lunch. We got to know each other better in the meantime. I got to know that jisung and tae were the only omegas in the group but now lixie joined them. There's also two betas, jeongin and seungmin. This time yoongi joined them. Rest of us are alphas. Also the boy that is about to arrive, he's also an alpha.

We heard a doorbell and knew it's our new friend that we never met before. Yoongi wanted to go open the door yet, I was faster. I opened the door to reveal very handsome boy.

"Hey, I'm hoseok you can call me hobi." He said with a smile. He looks like a sunshine, he's still not at lixies level though.

I told him to come in and follow me. I took him into the living room where everyone are now sitting.

------------------------------------------------------
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3