chapter 6

Felix pov.

Me and hyunjin are walking around school getting to know each other better. I was a bit lost in my thoughts and didn't realize someone was walking right in front of me. I bumbed into him and almost fell to the ground but just in time, hyunjin managed to catch me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me after we stared at each other a bit. I realized there's still the other person, I went to help him. I got on my knees to match the boys level. He looked angry.

"Are you fucking blind?! Look where are you going you useless piece of shit." He told me and I felt like crying. I bowed my head.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to." I told him looking down.

"You should be. Ughh, you're so dumb. Omega, right? Of course! What to expect from these weak and ugly creatures!" He said angrily. He pushed me down and I couldn't help myself but cry. I really can't take well when someone insults me, everyone does but I'm still not used to it. I also don't wanna get used to it.

Hyunjin helped me up. He caressed my cheeks and wiped my tears away. The other boy was getting up from the ground. Hyunjin let go of me and turn to that boy. His gaze immediately changed. He walked closer and punched the boy. He fell to the ground again. I gasped, I need to stop hyunjin. I panicked not knowing how to do so.

"How you fucking dare insult my mate. Don't you fucking dare say one more thing or even touch him. You're not allowed to even breath the same air as him. I don't wanna see you near him again or I will kill you. Do you understand?!" He asked him and that boy just smirked.

"You think I'm scared of you? I'm not like everyone else. Your mate will pay for this." He said and hyunjin got angry again. He started to punch him more aggressively.

The bell rang and I saw my brothers with sungie and others walking to us.

"Hyunjin stop this! What if any teacher see you?!" Minho yelled after him but he ignored.

"Hyunjin-ah. You're scaring your mate, you know it. Do you want him to be scared of you again like before? Do you want him to move back away whenever you go closer to him?" Minho hyung yelled again. Hyunjin turned towards me seeing me crying, his eyes softened. He wanted to walk closer. I was getting scared again.

Before he could walk to us, that boy kicked him out of nowhere. Hyunjin is angry, again. He started fighting. I'm so scared of him, I always was. I just know how to hide it. This time I'm not gonna hide anything. He need to be calmer in order to get me talk with him. I'm really scared.

"Hyunjin! Stop it!" I yelled and he stopped in his crack. He walked towards me and looked into my eyes.

"Why are you like this? Why can't you be like any normal other alpha? Don't you understand you're scaring me the whole time?! I'm your mate! I'm not supposed to be scared of you but seeing you beating all these people. I just can't help myself." I told him still crying. I walked away. He was calling after me. He then speeded towards me.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry baby. I just can't stand when others are hurting you. It's hard for me to watch them hurt you. How can I do nothing? You're right! You're my mate! That's why I need to take care of you! You're an omega, it's more dangerous! I need to protect you! Do you understand?" He asked me and I nodded. I still don't feel comfortable being so close to him. I think I need some time.

I wanted to leave but he held my wrist and turned me back to him kinda fast. I fell on his chest and he placed his hands on my waist.

"Not so fast! Do you really think I'll let you go after all I said about protecting you?" He asked and I blushed. I tried to get out of his grip but he is obviously stronger.

"Just, stay. I know it's not comfortable now because you're still scared of me but after few days, maybe weeks. You'll feel safe around me." He said and I nodded shyly. Well, he's my mate afterall. I need to get used to him. He's the one I'll be with until I die so I guess, I cannot be scared of him forever.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I'm so out of ideas.
What do you think about felix not feeling safe around hyunjin?
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3