chapter 7

Minho pov.

I need to talk with hyunjin. He told me he doesn't know who his mate is and now, he's claiming felix. I don't have time to takl to him right now since sungie is taking me to his fake mate. I really wanna know who is that brave to claim my mate his. We are sitting in the car quietly. I know he doesn't wanna admit his fake mate lied to him but he'll soon find out the truth.

I placed my hand on his thigh and he put it away. I looked at him.

"Don't touch me." He said.

"I am your mate." I told him and he looked at me suspiciously.

"How can I believe you? What if you're lying? And even if you are my mate, you still don't have the right to touch me. It's my body not yours." He told me and I realized he's right. It's his body, I have no right to touch him.

"About the first one. You're my mate and only mine. If you weren't my mate I would not even look at you. I always wanted to stay loyal to my mate. About the second one. You're right, I'm sorry." I told him.

We just stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. We arrived to his house and walked in.

"Baby? Is that you? Don't you have school?" Someone asked as I clenched my fist. How dare he call him baby.

"Hyung, can you come here?" Sungie asked and we heard footsteps.

"What's wrong angel?" He asked and stopped when he saw me.

"Who is it? You know it's dangerous to go with some alpha right?"  He asked and wanted to take sungie away. I stopped him.

"Are you the one that told my mate you're his mate?!" I asked angry and he looked at me shocked.

"What are you talking about?!" He yelled at me and I got more angry. I wanted to walk closer to him but sungie stopped me.

"No minho! He's my hyung! My brother!" He yelled at me and I calmed down a bit.

"Okay! Can someone explain what's going on?" He asked us and I started talking.

"Some boy told MY mate that he's his mate. I'm trying to find him." I told him and he looked like he's thinking.

"There was always something off about him. I never liked him. How can we know you're not the one lying?" He asked me and I thought for a while.

"Well, you can't until I find him." I told him and he scoffed.

"Fine, he's in the basement he should be back soon. Just wait a second." He said and I nodded.

"I'm younghyun by the way. Jisungs older brother not his mate. Do you understand now?" He asked and I nodded embarrassed.

"Well, I'm minho." I told him and he thought for a while.

"Aren't you lee minho? Lee Felix's brother?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sungie told me about you and also your other brothers." He said and I nodded.

"Hey I'm back. Oh sungie what are you doing here and who is this." He walked towards sungie and wanted to kiss him but sungie looked away.

"So you're the one who told my mate that you're his mate!" I yelled and he looked at me scared.

"FUCK." He yelled and started running away. I wanted to catch him but he ran away. I looked at sungie and he started crying.

"He was lying to me all the time." He said and younghyun hugged him.

"That's okay baby. You have your real mate now. Aren't you happy?" He asked him and sungie looked at me and then back to his brother. He nodded. I smiled to myself, he's happy that I'm his mate and that's everything I need.

------------------------------------------------------
Heyy
I was kinda busy with school so I'm really sorry.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3