chapter 13

Yoongi pov.

I was sitting as the doorbell rang. I got up to go open the door but jungkook basically ran to the door. He's always doing that. I sat back down getting comfortable. I'm sleepy, I slept only for 9 hours. That's so frustrating. I cannot go to sleep because jungkook made plans and I don't wanna ruin them. I closed my eyes resting when suddenly I smelled something strong. It smells like a dark chocolate. The scent is addicting.

My wolf went crazy. It's so strange, I never felt something like this before. Jungkook walked into the room with boy behind him. My wolf immediately recognized that he's our mate. I wonder if he knows. He looked around and his eyes laid on mine.

Hoseok pov.

After I walked into the room, I immediately recognized my mate. He looks so cute and small. He smells like strawberries. He looks like a cat, with his sleepy eyes.

Everyone started introducing themselves and I waited patiently for his turn. He was the last one.

"I'm yoongi." He said and looked away getting shy. From what I saw he's a big introvert. It was now my turn to say something.

"Hi! I'm hoseok but you guys can call me hobi. I'm an alpha and I just recently found my mate." I told them and looked at yoongi. He blushed looking away.

"What?! Who is it? When? You didn't told us!" Changbin started questioning me, I chuckled.

"As I said. Just now." I told them and they looked confused.

"But all of us has our mates except....." Everyone's eyes widened.

"Yoongi hyung?!" They yelled. I chuckled with a nod.

I suddenly saw my beautiful mate getting up, leaving this room. I quickly followed him. He stopped and looked at me, he rolled his eyes and I smirked.

"Can you please leave me alone?" He asked me and I shook my head. He sighed and nodded. He walked into his room. I wanted to follow him but he slammed the door into my face and locked them immediately. He's so cute.

I wonder what's wrong. I'm his mate, shouldn't he be happy that he met me? It's kinda confusing. Maybe I did something wrong but what? I just met him there's no way.

I think he's a beta. He is small but he doesn't look like an omega. That doesn't really matter I'm an alpha so we all know I'm the husband. Obviously.

Yoongi pov.

I locked my door and sat on the bed. I took a deep breath. I need to calm down. So, he's my mate, he's very handsome, I'm not gonna lie but it's kinda scary. I never imagined what would happen after I find my mate. I also don't wanna disappoint him. I can't give him children I'm not an omega. What if he wants one? I'm a beta.

I know I need to come out soon. We have plans so I can't be in my room forever. I wish I could so I can sleep but unfortunately no, I have school and my brothers would never let me. I stayed in my room for a little while and then I came out. I was immediately pushed back in, it was my mate. He pinned me towards the wall.

"Why did you ran away?" He asked. I just looked away from him not answering his question.

"Do you understand that I won't let you go until you tell me, right?"  He told me and I tried to push him away. He just chuckled.

"Stop trying love. Just tell me and I will let you go. It's easy. I'm your mate and I care about you." He told me and I looked at him skeptically. Actually nobody except my brothers care about me. I never trust anyone else than them. It's my trust issues, I can't even trust my mate. I still tried to push him. He got annoyed and pinned my hands above my head.

"Okay fine! You scared me, kinda a lot. I didn't expected you to come so early." I told him quietly and he let me go. He got closer.

"That wasn't that hard right? Don't worry, I'm not scary at all I was just concerned about you." He said patting my head and giving me a big smile. He took my hand and walked to others.

He tried to sit next to me but jungkook somehow didn't let him.

"What's wrong kook?" Minho asked him.

"I don't want him to sit next to yoongi." Jungkook said pouting.

"Jungkook, do you realize that lixie is sitting next to hyunjin as well?" Minho asked him and Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah, but hyunjin already proved that he deserves felix by saving him that one day in the grocery shop. I'm still not okay when they show too much affection to each other so hyunjin you better place your hand from my brothers waist or I'll kill you." Jungkook said and hyunjin slowly pulled his hand away.

"Okay so what do I need to do to deserve yoongi?" Hobi asked and Jungkook thought for a while.

"Well, we'll see." He said and smiled evily.

"Hyung, don't you dare to make his life a living hell or I'll smack you with a pan. I may be the youngest but I still can do a lot." Lixie said and I giggled.

We continued our conversation for a little while. Jungkook was glaring at hobi as he was sitting next to me. I'm not letting hobi to be too touchy with me. I'm not comfortable around him yet.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys
I think it's actually useless to try write something here.
I still have no idea.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3