chapter 20

Hyunjin pov.

When I finally arrived I wasn't even that shocked. I expected something like this from a person like sungho. He was always suspicious and never let me be with lix even though he is my mate. He always tried to tear us apart as the whole group. Not only me and lix. He became obsessed with him.

I opened the door harshly and immediately pushed sungho away from lixie.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"You? Again? You're so annoying, fuck off. We've got some work." He said and I tried not to kill him in front of lix.

"He's my mate and I won't let you hurt him. He already mind linked me, he's scared of you! You're just obsessed bastard!" I yelled at him and he chuckled.

"I'm not obsessed! I just love him too much. That's why I gave himthe teddy bear, to make sure he's alright. That's also why I had to marry him! You ruined it! You ruined everything!" He yelled. This time, I punched him. How dare he give my mate a teddy bear with a cam inside. That's so disrespectful and I will totally tell the police about this.

I turned towards lix and smiled at him. I wiped his tears.

"Go to sungie, he's definitely waiting for you. He must be worried." I told him and he shook his head.

"I'm not gonna leave you here." He told me back and I smiled at him, I matched his level and wiped his tears once again.

"It's too dangerous here, go." I told him and he finally nodded. I know that sungho is already standing on his legs. What took him so long? It was just one punch. I turned towards him hiding lix behind me.

"He's not going anywhere." Suddenly door shut and I tried to open them. It was impossible. It was like someone locked them. I can just tear them apart but I don't have enough time. I just need to make sure lixie is safe.

He was getting closer towards us so I walked to him and punched him in his stomach. He fell to the ground with a loud scream. He's really weak, can't stand one single punch. That's really lame.

"You're ao weak, you can't even take one punch. Do you really wanna fight me? Aren't you scared I'll kill you?" I asked him with a chuckle.

He just scoffed, he got up and wanted to punch me but I was faster and punched him instead. He got angry and grabbed lixies wrist. He pulled him towards him before I could react and pulled out a knife.

"If I can't have him nobody can! I even killed my own mate to be with felix! Do you understand?! I cannot live without him!" That fucker, he's really crazy. I finally decided to mind link jungkook cuz that's not fun anymore. He pulled knife on him and I will kill him for this.

He put the knofe closer to his neck  slicing his skin a bit.

"Stop it!" I yelled at him and he looked at me with eyes full of venom.

"I told you already if I can't have him no one can."

------------------------------------------------------
Since the previous one was kinda short. Here you go.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3