chapter 21

Felix pov.

As he was close to slicing my neck completely I bit his hand. It made him scream and I was free. I ran away from him and jumped on hyunjin. He caught me and I cried into his shoulder. It hurts. As I bit him the knife got deeper into my skin and I'm scared it will leave a scar.

"You little bitch!" He yelled and hyunjin quickly reacted. He put me down and punched him one last time. Sungho fell to the ground unconscious.

After a minute of silence the door suddenly opened revealing our whole friend group. Sungie ran to me and hugged me.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked me and I shook my head crying harder. He noticed my neck and started crying as well. He suddenly started kissing all over my face. I didn't mind, he's sweet. He made me giggle a bit. Everyone was in good shock. Hyunjins hands were covered in sunghos blood as he was lying on the ground unconscious.

Minho walked towards hyunjin and patted his shoulder.

"It's okay man. He deserved that, let's go. Let him die." Minho said as he spitted on him. Hyunjin walked towards me and hugged me once again.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry baby. I should have been more careful and protect you better." He said and I shook my head groaning in pain a bit.

"It's not your fault." I told him as I caressed his cheeks. Jungkook pulled me away from him and looked at my neck.

"Oh my- I really hope he'll die. Let's bandage it and go home. Hyunjin please help him." Jungkook said and smiled sadly at me. Hyunjin picked me up and lead the way to the infirmary. Nurse is not here today, she usually isn't so nobody will know.

Jisung pov.

I feel like it's my fault, I wasn't feeling well so I skipped the class. If I went, none of those would happen. I really can't leave lixie for a single minute. I was lost in my thoughts as someone snaked their arms around my waist. I was surprised so I flinched a bit.

"Chill, it's me." Minho told me and turned me towards him.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded. He wanted to say something but it was time to go home.

I was watching yoongi as we walked home. He looked really sad. I get that everyone is sad because something happened to our precious angel.

Yoongi pov.

I feel so bad. Lixie lost a bit of blood because some bastard sliced his neck. Now, he's dizzy and cannot even walk. He almost fell when he tried to walk. I was thinking about what would happen if hyunjin wasn't there. I shivered at the thought. I was so lost in myind that I didn't noticed hoseoks hand on my shoulder. He stopped me and turned me around. He then hugged me. I give up, he's my mate and I'll try to be his. I hugged him back. He kissed my head.

We pulled away and interlocked our hands together.

Minho pov.

I can feel something is wrong with sungie, he looks weird. He just doesn't wanna tell me. I won't push him, not right now. What I need to do right now is, take care of my brother and make sure he's alright.

I looked at hyunjin, he's carrying lixie like he's a little koala. Poor lix he's hurt just because of some obsessed motherfucker. I need to ask hyunjin what exactly happened later.

------------------------------------------------------
I'm never ending my story with sad ends so I didn't let him kill our lixie obviously.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3