chapter 19

Felix pov.

"Sungho what are you doing?" I asked him scared.

"What do you think i am doing?" He asked me back and got his face closer to mine. I looked away and he scoffed.

"What are you doing?! Look at me! I waited long enough for you. You had to marry me but your stupid parents called it off. Then that teddy bear, why did you noticed the cam. I had it to watch you, to make sure you're okay but you found it. How?" He told me all of those and I was really shocked.

"Why? Why would you do all of that?" I asked him crying.

"Because I love you." He said as he wiped my tears. This is not love, this is obsession. He's crazy! I tried to push him away but he is an alpha.

"Stop it. Just accept that you're mine. Forget hyunjin." He told me and I shook my head violently.

He kissed me and I didn't know what to do.

"You know, being unmarked is your enemy. You're more submissive than other marked omegas. I can help you, I'll mark you and you'll never have this problem again." He told me and this was moment when I couldn't take it anymore. I mind linked hyunjin. He got my message and he's already on his way.

Sungho kissed my neck leaving hickeys, I tried to push him away but he pinned my hands above my head and held them not letting go. It hurts. His another hand traveled on my body. It's so uncomfortable I want him to stop.

"Let me go!" I told him and he chuckled once again.

"You're mine." He said and bit my shoulder. I flinched.

Suddenly the door of the said classroom flew open and there he stood, hyunjin. Finally.

------------------------------------------------------
Double update because I love you guys. Might as well update one more.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3