chapter 11

Felix pov.

I laid next to hyunjin and he immediately hugged me. He then started tickling me. I started laughing, soon it turned into a tickle fight. I continued laughing and he was just just smiling at me. After he stopped, I was a total mess. He stopped and looked on a certain spot on my neck. He then quickly kissed it. I pushed him away. He smiled at me.

"I'm not sleeping next to you." I said as I pulled my shirt back on my shoulder. I got up  and wanted to leave the room. Hyunjin quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"You're not going anywhere." He said and hugged me. I tried to get away but it was useless. I smiled. He can be adorable sometimes.

"It's not my fault your shirt is so big it's falling of your shoulder. It makes you so small and adorable I wanna eat you up." He said pouting. I giggled. He hovered over me.

"Do it again." He said and I looked at him confused. He sighed.

"Giggle. Please." He said and I blushed.

"Why?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"You sound like an angel." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed even more and turned away. I tried run away but he didn't move an inch. He's still hovering over me, he turned me back to face him.

"You cannot escape me." He whispered in my ear and then kissed  my lips gently.

Hyunjin pov.

After I turned him back I thought if I should kiss him or not. I don't wanna make him feel uncomfortable, I don't wanna scare him either. It's just that he's too cute for me to handle. After a while of thinking, I actually kissed him. He didn't kissed back for a while so I thought about pulling back.

I was ready to do so when he kissed back. I guess that he was just shocked. We made out. After I pulled back he turned away and hid his face in the pillow. I chuckled and laid next to him.

"We should go to sleep love. I think jungkook hyung want to take us somewhere tomorrow. With sungie and others. You should rest." I told him and he nodded. He snuggled closer to me and I hugged him around his waist. We fallen asleep like that.

(In the middle of the night)

I woke up because of some strange noises. I looked next to me to see lixie tossing around. He was sweating and kicking his legs around. He was saying something, I tried to listen closely.

"Please don't. I'm scared, let me go. Don't hurt me please." He was mumbling. I tried to wake him up but he didn't seem to react to my touch. I started to panic and started shaking his body slightly.

He finally opened his eyes panting heavily. He sat up and started crying. I hugged him and he hid his face into my chest. I let him calm down and then when he pulled away, I took his face in my hands caressing his cheeks.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him and he looked into my eyes with his teary ones.

"Nightmare." He said simply and I hugged him once again.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked him and he nodded hesitant.

"Well, it was about my parents." He said still sobbing, I nodded. I pulled him on my lap and he sat there comfortably. I waited patiently for him to continue.

"They used to lock me into the basement when my hyungs wasn't around. They also hit me a lot, about everything and nothing. I just walked into the room and got slapped. My hyungs always defended me but they wasn't always around. When they started school it got worse." He said and I knew he's crying again.

"You don't need to tell me more." I told him and he shook his head.

"I want to continue. When I got older my father tried to sell me a few times. He also gave me to some random disgusting men when they paid him. They did horrible things to me. My hyungs weren't able to defend me, pur parents always locked them up. I was only an omega. I wasn't able to defend myself not that now I could but I was really small. I wasn't the only one, yoongi hyung too. After a year my hyungs were finally able to take us away. Now we're here." He told me. I had no idea that he went through all those things.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3