chapter 10

Felix pov.

"So you're telling me that sungie is your mate?! But he already has a mate." I asked shocked and minho nodded.

"He just tricked sungie so sungie thought he is his mate. We already solved everything out." I told to lixie and he nodded.

"I still cannot believe the two youngest found their mates first." Yoongi said. I nodded. It's truly weird. I'm the youngest here yet, I'm sitting here on my mates lap laying on his chest, just chilling. And my hyungs? All sitting alone.

"Actually. I know who is my mate." Jungkook said and I sat up straight.

"What?!" All of us yelled.

"It's taehyung." He said and I was in awe. I hoped in that, they would look so cute together.

"Did you tell him?" I asked and he shook his head.

"There was no time. But it's his birthday tomorrow and he will turn 19 so I think he will recognize it." He told us and we nodded. I laid back down.

"So am I really the last one single? I'm the oldest, it's not fair." Yoongi hyung started whining. I giggled.

"Looks like that." Minho said. We all laughed at our whining hyung and continued to talk until late.

I started to get sleepy. I yawned and hyungs noticed.

"It's quite late, I better go home." Hyunjin said and yoongi stopped him.

"Why don't you stay tonight. Tomorrow isn't school because it's a holiday and it's also quite late. We will have dinner soon." Yoongi said and jungkook and minho looked at each other and then nodded.

"What?! You want to eat now? It's really late hyungs." I told them and minho ruffled my hair.

"You ate so little today, you need to eat more." He told me and I nodded with a pout.

"Well, if it's okay. I'm really lazy to go home now." He said and my hyungs nodded. We went to eat our dinner and went upstairs. My hyungs allowed hyunjin to sleep in the same room as me.

"Well, you can go take a shower first. I'll go to get you some clothes from minho's room." I told him and he nodded.

I came back with the clothes and saw him standing there with towel around his waist. I blushed.

"What took you so long?" He asked with his eyebrow raised. I shook my head and he nodded. I was looking on the ground the whole time. Looks like he noticed my actions because he pushed me on the bed and hovered over me.

"Are you shy baby?" He asked me and I blushed more because of the pet name. I looked away. He got up and took the clothes.

"This is enough answer for me. You don't need to be shy, I'm your mate. We will do worse things." He said and letf the room.

After him I went into the shower and it went smoothly. I locked my door, just in case. I usually sleep in jungkook's shirt and shorts, today it's different. Jungkook's shirt is way too big for me but I always ignore it.

I walked in and hyuniin was already in the bed.

------------------------------------------------------
Please eat well and stay safe

Hannah<3