chapter 4

Felix pov.

We finished eating and prepared to go to school. I started thinking. What if I'll meet my mate? I won't recognize him since I'm not 19 yet but if he'll be older he will. This is why I need to make sure I have my scent blockers. I'm quite scared to meet my mate. What if he will be disappointed when he see me. I want my mate to like me but it's not always like in books. I hope I'll be lucky enough for him to like me.

We arrived to school. It was big and kinda pretty. I like the way it looks. We walked inside to find a total mess. Two students were fighting and others were cheering. If you walk a little bit further then you see a bunch of alphas bullying two betas and a little omega. I was terrified. I stick with sungie. He interlocked our hands together and we both hid behind kook.

This is not what I imagined when he told me the school is quite wild. We walked around and people started to notice us. They stopped in whatever they were doing. I didn't understand. Suddenly two other boys came up to us.

"Hey hyunjin! You scared everyone, again. Even my boyfriend doesn't wanna meet you because he's scared." One of them said and hyunjin chuckled.

"I don't know why are they so scared." Hyunjin said and then we heard screaming. We turned to the sound to see the alphas still bullying them.

"Hey! It's tae, innie and minnie!" One of the two boys yelled. He quickly ran there, hyunjin and the other boy did too. We just went after them.

I saw hyunjin punched one of the five alphas. After they noticed it was hyunjin who punched him. They were scared. Why are everyone scared of him? They decided to fight against hyunjin. Hyunjin smirked and they started to fight. My hyungs and the two boys joined them. It was only me, sungie, the other three poor boys and pouting yoongi hyung. Jungkook hyung didn't let him join the fight.

One of them walked towards us and grabbed me.

"Stop fighting or he'll get hurt." He said as I tried to get out of his grip. He is an alpha so it was kinda useless.

"Let him go." Minho growled. Jungkook hyung moved to protect others betas and omegas. He stood in front of them. Minho hyung took a step forward to me and that boy. He took me under my neck and slammed me into the wall. It hurt.

Hyunjin walked towards him and picked him up by his neck. He growled lowly.

"You hurt omega! You know the rules! What is worse, you hurt my omega! My MATE! You little shit. Prepare your funeral." He yelled and I was shocked just like everyone else. He is my mate?! What?! No way! But, how can he know?

I quickly checked my scent blockers and one of them wasn't there. I panicked. Sungie ran to me and hugged me.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" He yelled and I smiled. He handed me new scent blocker and helped me up. It hurts so much. I looked at hyunjin, my mate. He was beating the shit out of him. Others tried to stop him. I'm feeling really overwhelmed. Without me even realizing, I started crying.

"Hyunjin hyung! Please! Stop it! You're scaring me!" I started yelling. He immediately stopped and looked at me. He ran to me and checked if I'm okay.

"I'm so sorry baby. Let me take you to the infirmary." He said and I refused to go. I'm scared of him. I'm not gonna go with him anywhere. He picked me up and took me away. I was hitting him in the chest telling him to let me go.

We arrived to the infirmary and he sat me down. I immediately tried to get away. I moved backwards.

"Baby please, don't be scared. I would never hurt you. You're my mate, my love. How can I hurt you?" He said and I didn't looked at him. I hope he is telling the truth, he was really scary back them but now that he is calmer. He's actually okay. I moved towards him and he smiled.

"Okay, can you show me where it hurts?" He asked me softly caressing my hand.

"M-my back." I stuttered out quietly. He nodded and turned me around. He lifted my shirt. I blushed. He growled lowly and I flinched. He apologized.

"Does it hurt much?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

Minho pov.

After they left I was speechless. Hyunjin is his mate? But he told me je doesn't know who his mate is. I need to ask him about it. I looked at jungkook but he was in his own world looking at tae if I'm right. I slapped his head and he looked at me.

"You look like a creep." I told him and he looked at me with a serious look.

"He is my mate." He told me and I was once again shocked. Will all of us find our mate in one day or even in the same hour. Only one who doesn't have mate here yet is yoongi hyung.

"Go talk to him!" I told him and he wanted to go but then stopped.

"Wait. Do you have a mate yet? You look happier. I just now noticed you're always looking at sung. Is he your mate?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Then go talk to him!" He told me and we both went to talk with our mates.

"Hey sung. Can I talk with you?" I asked him and he nodded. I took him away and told him.

"You are my mate." I told him and he looked at me shocked.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
So only yoongi is single here.
How do you think sungie will react?
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3