chapter 14

Jungkook pov.

You know how hart it is when you need to look after two boyfriends of your brothers. I knew this, minho told me he'll help me. So both of us are looking after our mates and on our brothers at the same time. It's not that easy how it looks. We went into the restaurant and there was a lot of us so no table was big enough. They needed to bring two biggest tables together.

We sat down and I was still staring at hoseok and hyunjin. These two are too touchy with my brothers and I hate it. Yoongi doesn't let hoseok touch him too much, he doesn't like these things but lix. I'm concerned about him, he's always so friendly and loves physical touch I'm not even surprised when he let hyunjins hands going whenever he wants. Lix is also the youngest and I don't want him to lose his virginity yet.

I can't control yoongi hyung because he's older but I know he won't let himself. I'm just really worried about lix, I don't trust hyunjin fully.

We ordered our food and talked. Suddenly another kinda big group of boys. They were so loud it was kinda uncomfortable. We can clearly hear they conversation just because of how loud they are.

"Hey you in the purple sweater!" They called. It was to lixie, he flinched and turned to them with a fake smile.

"Give me your number!" He yelled playfully. Is he crazy? Asking stranger who you can clearly see has a boyfriend for his number. Hyunjin wrapped his arm around him protectively. This time I let him be. Lixie didn't knew what to say, he's always like this. He doesn't want to be mean and is scared to say no.

"Fuck off." Hyunjin said and turned lix back to talk with us.

"I didn't asked you idiot!" One of them yelled getting up. Hyunjin didn't even bothered to even look at him. The boy sat back down calming down a bit. After a while he tried again but hyunjin brushed him off all the time. He got annoyed and after a while he and his whole group of friends left the restaurant.

We continued our food and when we were done, we left. We went into the park to tye playground. Nobody was there. What a relief. Boys were playing when the group came again. That one started yelling at lixie again. He tried to ignore him, they gave up and left. Again.

It was getting late and we had to go see the movie. We are sitting in our seats watching movie quietly.

Suddenly the same group of boys entered being really loud.

------------------------------------------------------
Hello
Bye
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3