chapter 17

Felix pov.

We were walking around school talking. Without me realizing it was the end of the first period and hyunjin was already here next to me.

"Hey baby, who is it?" Hyunjin asked me as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"He's new here. His name is sungho." I told him and he nodded.

Hyunjin pov.

That sungho look weird. I looked at him with poker face, he looked at me back with disgust. That fucker and he is trying to be friends with my lix. Ain't no way.

As the day passed, I started to notide the way sungho looks at lixie is different. He looks at him the same way as I do and I'm not gonna lie. I hate it. I tried to kept lixie away from him but he always found a way to get closer to him. He also seems very suspicious. I'm not the only one who doesn't like him jungkook, minho and chan also doesn't like him. They keep telling me to keep an eye on lix, To not let them be too close to each other. I know all these things but it's more difficult than it looks like.

"Hey lix isn't our last period about to start?" That asshole asked him and lix nodded right after looking at my watch.

"We should go then." He said and I nodded.

"You don't need to go with us hyunjin. We can go alone. I'm an alpha so I can protect him if something happens." Sungho told me and I shook my head.

"It's really fine hyunjinnie. Now that sungo is here you don't need to walk me to class. You always came late and we share all our classes." Lix said. I didn't even had time to respond and he already left. I have a free period.

I walked towards jungkook and minho who were clenching their firsts.

"Isn't it a little weird?" Minho suddenly said.

"That they have the same schedule? Yes it is." I told him and he nodded.

"I hate him. Even you're better." Jungkook groaned.

"Stop it guys. He seems okay." Yoongi said and all three of us looked at him as if he is joking.

Felix pov.

"So.... That hyunjin. He's your mate? I didn't saw him leave your side once today." Sungho asked me as I nodded.

"You have your mate yet?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I wasn't lucky enough to have one. I was born mateless. That means I'm totally useless to this world." He told me and I felt really bad for him.

"It's okay, don't worry. You'll find someone you love even if it's not your mate." I told him as I hugged him.

Sungho pov.

If you'd ask me. I wasn't born mateless. After I found out who my mate is I was furious. I killed him instantly. I didn't even wanted to know him. After I found out it's not felix, it was useless to have him.

------------------------------------------------------
My head is like empty these days.
I'm just trying to survive through all the things that are happening right now.
It's hard but you guys are not my therapists so that doesn't really matter.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3