He Spells Trouble

Chapter 22-8

He Spells Trouble

Halo! Here is another update just for you guys.

Thank you to all the special people out there.

There is good news and bad news. I have planned out the entire book chapter by chapter. So I am happy and sorry to say that this book is coming to an end.

I know it's too early to comment but I think this is going to be it.

There are like more than fifteen chapters still left so don't worry. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

A special shout-out to all the lovatics who responded. Well, the winner is. It was great knowing all of you!

Also, there is a big something I won't tell you guys about at the end of the chapter. No! Don't skip directly to the end. There are bits and pieces building up for that scene throughout the chapter.

For the first time, this chapter has Taylor Mason's POV do that will also be interesting.

.................................................................

To or not to?

To do or not to do?

Hopelessly debating I asked my sister how I was supposed to react as a girlfriend.

It wasn't natural for girls like me to just blend in the love zone. I needed a few practice lines and tips.

Zack and I weren't making the girlfriend boyfriend thing gossip news in school but somehow that defied the existence of us as a couple.

No one in school would know. Great, but I didn't want to get too swayed away that the both of us would forget too.

Being together was a local issue and holding hands was an international one.

Frantically thinking over the answer we both looked at each other. We were hiding in the locker room thinking out loud.

It wasn't supposed to be this difficult but it was. Zack and I had different ideas of approaching our dating life. He wanted an open relationship, PDAing not being a crime whereas I wanted the opposite. I was a proud girlfriend but wanted to respect our private lives.

I didn't want to be labelled by the girlfriend wannabes of Zack or the whole gossip pad of the school.

When I meant keep a low profile to avoid any attention from Mr. Hemmings I meant each word.