Waitress Asks How Many Bottle I Say 23!-PART 1

Chapter 24

Waitress Asks How Many Bottles I Say 23!

Author's Note:-

Well, so another year in boarding school as I pass to 12th grade. There is hardly any time left. Quite tense but anyway, about the book.

I really hope you are liking it. I know I haven't been frequent in my updates lately which is pissing off but I have had my reason.

Ummm...also, the next few chapters are going to be an emotional roller coaster. Too much stuff has been planned out to process. This book is nearing to its end. This book will soon be edited, don't worry.

I guess it will hit a good 200 pages before it ends though.

I just wanted I thank you guys for the constant support. I really couldn't have made it so far if some of you hadn't motivated me to move on.

Also, with reference to your previous chapter send in your favourite pick-up lines or maybe tell me about an incidence related to you using them: did it work? Did it not? Inbox me and I will definitely try to read it!

Thank you and enjoy...

Chapter 24 wattpaders...

.................................................................

The eternal dilemma of choosing the right one.

The everlasting feeling of guilt every time I looked into his chocolate brown orbs with the intensity of a tsunami wasn't deducting by any measure.

Yes, I was wrong and was torn between the two.

However, forgetting about the past, I dressed up in skinny jeans and a tank top as Taylor and I headed for our destination, the infamous, 'The Grande Tides'. My earrings dangled from my ears pulling them down due to their weight.

I peaked outside my room and saw the lights off (thank god! My parents were asleep). Slipping in some cash under my bra, I jumped out of the window (Pointless to say, I was growing more habitual to the ninja lifestyle and adapting to the adventurous style of sneaking out).

When Taylor was waiting outside on his bike and I was tempted to jump right there but the feeling of pushing Zack into dejection was a blame to be pinned on me. I had almost come to hate Taylor for grinning when I'd told Zack 'no' but I had my reasons to keep Taylor on my side. I wasn't risking my Mom's life for a complexity over a sticky boys' problem. I had to suck it up and manage.

I couldn't deny my outfit was a little alluring to convince myself as an eighteen year old to enter the club.

The sound of the boots clacking was louder and grew stronger as the chilling silence crept in as I crossed the street. Half the neighbourhood was asleep and we didn't have a night-watch in our lane.