When Romeo met Juliet

Chapter 7:-

When Romeo met Juliet

Hey guys! Sorry if there are any grammatical errors. I didn't proof read it so here it goes...

This is for my close friend that I recently met on wattpad. Her name is Gabbylovato1. She is amaaaaazeballs! She is funny, cute and hurt. Yes, she is part of the lovatics!

Happy reading!

..................................................................................................................................................................................

I had fallen unconscious . Again! It was like I was trying to set a record .

The girl who fainted most in 24 hours.

I'd win the prize.

When I woke up. I found myself not in my bed but on concrete . Taylor Mason was looking beyond infinity at the pitch black sky. I had opened my eyes to the beautiful sight of dancing stars . They were lighting up the earth and their reflection was falling upon the pond that was to the right. I found an easy sense of clam. Something I had never felt before .

" Where are we?" my voice came out croaked .

Taylor broke his train of thoughts and looked at me. He didn't say anything . I didn't want him to either. The atmosphere was pleasantly silent and I wanted it to stay that way .

We spent hours staring at the nature'a wonder. None of us speaking . Though my conscious was digging for answers as to why I was here? What did he want to talk about ?

The last thing I remembered was...

" Oh my god, is Taylor okay?" I asked and got up. I was actually worried for the dumb she - didn't - invite - me - to - her - party b!tch.

" Yeah, I'm fine." he softly spoke .

" No, the other one. Helen Taylor ?"

" Way to ruin the moment Sarah . Didn't you like the silence?"

" Hey, you're the one who brought me here." I put my hands up acting innocent. " I might as well say that you have kidnapped me."

He nodded then gave me an assuring look . I relaxed. She was alright. Thank god!

Even after all the things she'd done I couldn't bring myself to hate her. I mean, she was the one who excluded me, not I .

" So...now that the moment's ruined. What did you want to talk about?"

" It's about the girl you saw an hour earlier. "

" Helen ? " I raised my eyebrows . " wait, did you drag me here because you want to sleep with her and she didn't let you."

" No, it's not that." he shook his head.

" What? Do you like her or something ? " I asked sticking out my tongue. Yuck! How many guys was she playing ?

You won't like her when you know her secret...

" No, remember that day when we met at school. The day I forgot my jacket?"

The day I saw 'that'. How could I forget?

" Yeah..?" I softly replied.

" There is something." he fidgeted with his hands. Didn't see that coming. " that has been bothering me. Something that I saw ."

Was it my hello kitty br@ ? I thought. But it couldn't possibly be that bad.

" I saw it too."

I raised my eyebrows yet again.