Let's set fire to...f*ck!

Chapter 18

Let's set fire to...f*ck!

A/N:- I sincerely apologize for the such a long wait. So here is my plan, I am going to update on the 15th of every month. I know once a month is a long wait but I have assignments and exams and a lot of things to manage right now. Here it goes…

P.S: I don’t proof-read now as I don’t get a lot of time, sorry for that.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Let's go back to the start when Sarah Baker was in diapers and had a pea-sized brain that was incapable of thinking.

Let’s fast –forward to the present when Sarah Baker – though levitating since she won the elections by 216 votes- appeared like a 16-year old model who was brain dead.

It was like watching an unpopular female version of Justin Beiber.

Not due to the fact that she came to school make-up free making her look accurately like a freak dressed perfectly for Halloween but the fact that she was functioning on two hours sleep.

Her night had consisted of tossing and turning in her bed, trying meditation, slamming her head under her pillow, and eventually turning out to be sleep deprived at 6 in the morning.

But the second reason she wasn’t fully jumping into her senses was her sneak-out. Some could call it a sneak-out, I called it a total disaster. Not due to her banging her head when she tried to walk past a glass door, not even her falling flat on her as$ when she tried climbing out of her window, not because she was forced to hide in a dumpster because she thought some creep was following her, and definitely not because she forgot to wear her tight pajamas, therefore, wearing her loose pajamas that kept dropping down giving a view of her rear to all the homeless people on the street.

It was due to her running at the police station to tune in to share her greetings with the cops only to get guns pointed at her. If Dave's dad hadn't had showed up, she would've been shot point-blank on the floor.

He’d asked her why she was there to which her reply had hysterically been ‘Ummm… I need to pee.’

She embarrassed herself in front of the cops and sometime after also dropped her pants. Thank god the room was empty for anyone to avoid seeing those two cupcakes.

A coin has two sides.

There was some good in her too; there were some fascinating qualities such as… I can’t come up with anything good.

Moving on, Hannah was quelled with absolute vindictiveness inspecting her ex-boyfriend's every move. The term ex, she detested to the fullest and pretended that it didn't exist. For she believed; all those sweet phone calls, all those flowers, all those beautiful cards would've amounted to instigate feelings as it did sum up to a fat bill.

Break- ups and make-ups were the part of life in the cycle of love. But Hannah's new found determination was remarkable and borderline creepy.

And Sarah had detected this strange change in attitude but preferred to keep mum. She wasn’t the best person to give advice with everything going on in her life.

It was like the she was stuck in a void of delimma.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

13 Hours Earlier… Sarah’s POV.

Just my life! I think pregnant girls at 16 had it better than I did. Yes, they still had to push out a giant walrus out of their vagin@s but I... I had to push my lazy as* to get out of bed.