She looks like Sex, literally!

Chapter 4:-

She looks like sex, literally!

.................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N:-

How many of you guys have watched the fresh prince of bel-air? It was awesome ! It's my fav comedy show. While writing this chapter which I redid three times, I couldn't just get the mamma no! Scene out of my head. It was like it was meant to be in this so I changed the whole thing again and added the whole scene. For those of you who don't know about the scene or the show, do check it out. It is hi - la - rious !

...................................................................................................................................................................................

Aaaaaaaagh! My eyes!

My eyes! Someone take that memory away!

I didn't just see my dads ex- bestie naked over a ...humph. I will puke if I say it out loud.

It's like they went on a 'ride along' except there was no Kevin Hart to save this disaster!

Him..her...here no!

I needed a moment. I could handle this , I'm an adult.

Noooooooooooooo!

How could this be happening?

No!

No!

Just no!

How did they feel so right in doing the wrong thing?

Maybe more than a few times.

It was horrendous . This would be worse than the nightmares I got after watching ' The Shining'.

Which one among them came up with the plan of ....ugh no! No mental images Sarah !

Why? Why her? Why him?

A question to be asked to the both of them.

I recalled the mangas and the animes I'd read or seen in my life. Card captor Sakura , I remember you! With your Rika-Chan and the professor liking each other and yet behaving so innocent about it.

Apparently, It was perfectly okay if you thought your teacher more than as your teacher and also more than your crush. (huh!) . Mangas had always had this weird tradition of having student teacher relationships, if you ask me everything was fine but the fact that she's 12 and HE IS 35 YEARS OLD! Get a life kid. You Got things to do . Eat unlimited sushis , learn multiplication etcetera , etcetera!

Get a life girl! Was finding a 42 year old man only within your substantial popular girl capabilities? Everyone can do better than ' that'!

Anyone can do better than ' THAT'!

I ... This was a hard moment people-

Confess to have watched ...let me breathe a sec, ya so, I confess..to ...have seen at this in auspicious hour , on this in auspicious day.

( long silence)

At this in auspicious second ....

Are you ready?

Helen Taylor and principal Hemmings having s*x!

There I said it! Are you happy now ? With you walking or sitting or lying down and knowing that I have to go through this rather than every one of you ? Does it make you feel less ashamed of your life because I don't think anyone gets what I'm feeling right now.