You Nasty!

Chapter 13:-

' YOU NASTY!'

......................................................................................................................................................................................

“Should have hooked up with your sister.”

“ Go now here's my middle finger!”

“ Are you crazy, are you crazy, are you crazy, are you crazy!”

“ Must be stupid if you think that we can start again.”

“ Are be joking?Must be joking, must be laughing, I ain't smoking!”

“ Baby if you think that we could start again!”

I serenaded as the song came on the radio. Connor Maynard ! My one true love...I had the lyrics all wrong but I still sang along.

“ There's no need to cry no more.”

“ If you break my heart into 24!”

“ Baker, shut the hell up.”

“ Cause you're making my ears sore. Can't take no more.”

Taylor sang in the same tune.

There was no way I was stopping.

I could see Taylor clearly annoyed. Was it the song or my singing skills? Didn't matter.

“ Baker ! Shut the fucking radio off!" He flipped and changed the station.

Some random 70's song came up and I freaked out!

“ Don't you dare Baker!” Taylor warned as my hand reached for the radio. He quickly held my hand and stopped any further movement.

“ Just watch.” I threatened.

I left my second hand from the steering wheel and changed the station. My time to shine!

“ Cause I'm hurting baby.”

“ Hurting babe-yyy! Look what you-hey!”

The radio station was changed, courtesy of Taylor Mason.

I risked our lives as I left the steering wheel once again. May god have mercy on me! I didn't want to die. Over 70's or pop music!

Suddenly, shock caught me by surprise.

“ Sarah, look out!”

My eyes hit the road and a car whoozed by. Ramming the wheel harshly to the left, the car shuffled

along the sidewalk and at that moment I thought I was going to die.

Taylor was calm as f*ck.

He looked uneffectted and I don't think he comprehended that we were going to take the road to heaven or maybe hell in a matter of seconds. Wake up, Blondie!

“ Tayyyyloooor” I screamed.

Just before we hit the wall Taylor pushed the brake and the car skidded in the opposite direction as the steering was pushed to the right. If I was describing it right which I knew I wasn't.

“ Huh...” I couldn't breathe and I was paralyzed at the spot. Knuckles white and face pale, I didn't think I liked any genre of music anymore.

... What just? What happened?

“ I'm driving the car.”

And for the first time, I didn't argue.

............................................................................................................................................................................