Mommy, how are babies made?

Chapter 3:-

Mommy, how are babies made?

.................................................................................................................................................................................

The name is Baker. Sarah Baker. Teen detective. Lady smarty pants .

She's got the looks, the style, the charm, a good sense of humour, the lack of sensitivity and the stupidest mind that defeats all.

Picture this. After school hours, soaking wet br@ and underwe@r, walking through the corridors like a motherf*cker with a mission. What did it all add up to?

Sarah Baker and her stupidity series.

This was an act of dumbness , much much dumber than any of the regulars on 'Jersey Shore'. And THAT was indeed an insult .

Sarah Baker firstly shouldn't even have been in school after school hours. But her luck didn't favour her all the time because she was an average normal teenage girl after all, and everybody knows what happens to average normal teenage girls . They have days which aren't the brightest and sunniest of all.

Secondly, what Sarah Baker didn't know was that her life wasn't a television show. She wasn't any hot female cop on a mission, nor was she any Veronica mars- teenage detective. And therefore it concluded that Sarah should go home, and forget her 10,000 B.C old model phone and move on with her life .

Thirdly, Sarah Baker should really get her hair brushed and also stop looking like an emo kid with all her mascara running down her cheeks like she is in a music video for 'the Cranberries' .

But what can I say? I am just the narrater. I am not a part of her life, she doesn't know me ! So I can only tell you guys what is to happen next as I can't meet her and do the same.

............................................................................................................................................................................

Screeeeeeeeerchhhhh

Ouch! Covering my ears I searched for the source of the sound. What the hell? At this hour?

What could be happening at this hour?

Agent x is on the case, agent x.

Do well, agent.

Yes ma'am!

And saying this to myself , I walked in to investigate.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Investigations are fun. Since I was a very young kid, I always wanted to be a part of the FBI or the CSI or the NYPD . Watching shows like Castle, White Collar, and significant others I knew I wanted to be some major kicking as* , being the hero, having a s*xy love interest, doing some sh*t ain't nobody do kinda detective or agent or cop or whatever they called them.

Like , there is always a time in any kids life where he /she wants to be a mutant and join the x-men or be a speed driver in the fast and furious series.

Learning from the best, I knew some of my moves on this day for this 'investigation' were...'prime '.

Like Demi's cute dance to her song unbroken or twerking like Miley Cyrus which would make even the criminals flee. And , of course, Kristen bells jersey dance she did on ellen!