chapter 25

I don't think my life is what it should be. I feel like everything is going backwards and not forward. I always tell myself like my oxygen is what makes me feel at ease sometimes.
But there are times when my lungs feel swollen and filled with air, almost like they are forcing my heart to stop beating.
There are times that the phrase "running in the shadows" is stuck in my head like that's all I ever do.
Love of two is one is what they say, but all our times have come here but now they are gone.

That's what I think when you are in front of me, valentine."

"Mr.Perry?"

"Yeah,mr. Keating?"

"I want to talk to you."

"Sure. What is it about?"

I nervously say and close the door behind me after he signals me to do so.

"There is nothing to worry about. I just wanted to tell you that there is a play in the theater tonight. You are in it? Right?"

"Yes."

I say and wait for him to continue what he was saying.

"Can I take you out to dinner after it? There is something I would like to talk to you about that cannot be discussed in here."

"Uhm. Yeah-yeah of course!"

I answer and touch the back of my neck with my hand.

"But I am paying."

I continue.

"That's not under discussion. Thank you Mr.Perry."

He winks at me and smiles and I close the door after me, walking to my dorm.

I open the door and step in, Todd's in the bathroom; he is probably taking a shower because the water is running in there.

"Hey."

I yell and close the door behind me walking to my bed.

There is no reply. He probably didn't hear me.

No worries.

I lay down and grab a book from my desk that is on top of my head.

"Lord of the flies."

I open the book to the page I had last read and continue reading.

All I have to do now is relax and look at my play again. I have a good feeling about this.

Todd's POV

"Just open the tab!"

She yells and I do what she told me to.

"I fucking hate you for this."

She says and I look at her with awe in my eyes.

"I am going to grab both your eyes out if you keep looking at me like that."

She says and I look down.