𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

•❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'     

Still Neil's POV

"SEIZE THE DAY"

I write at page of my notebook and stare at it,for a while.

"Seize the day"

I whisper and smile.That sentence is so small,but yet so important to me.It inspires you to follow your dreams and not to give up everyday,live your life at the fullest because you never know what's going to happen to you from time to time.

I look at my notebook and think about things I could write,about her.

"I look into her eyes,she may seem happy,but deep down she is broken,just like me"

I write down at a piece of paper and pin it against the wall of my desk.

That's how I feel,I can see it through her eyes.They are the mirror of the soul and I know,that she is broken,she just knows how to hide it.

I stand up and walk closer to the window.She has her hair in a low ponytail,with two parts of her hair falling on her face.She is so beautiful!The sun,shining against her skin,makes her look like a godess,as her eyes have that golden colour,like honey.
I smile to myself and slowly step back to go to my next class.

"What would her name be?"

I think and slowly open the door of the class,seeing guys throwing paper at each other.I sit down at an empty seat and look around the room to find Todd.

"Neil!Here man!"

I hear a whisper and turn around,seeing Todd at the front of the class.

"What are you doing?"

"Just hoping Mr.Keating comes soon,I don't want to get in trouble because of those dumb guys"

He says and I giggle

"Mr.Keating is amazing dude"

"Well thank you young gentleman"

I hear a voice saying and I realise it's Mr.Keating.I just smile to hide my nervousness and look down.