𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

•❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Your POV

I feel like something good is going to happen today,but,that good thing will happen after something bad.I don't know why I have this strange feeling,but I've been feeling like that since I woke up,and to be honest,it's not the best feeling someone could feel.

I put some blush on,not too noticable,just to make sure I don't look dead.I look at myself in the mirror and put on some soft pink lip gloss and I also decide to let my hair down for today.

"Come on let's go bestie.You are way too beautiful for Neil,now move!"

She jokingly says and I stand up,grab my bad from the floor and close the door behind me as we are walking down the hallway,ready to go into mrs.Ryder's class.

Ams opens the door and all the girls turn around,saying good morning.We smile and say our good mornings too and sit at our desks

"Hey,Darla!Do you know where mrs.Ryder is?She's never late!"

I turn around to ask her and she looks at me,giving me a warm smile.

"No,I don't know!I'm sorry y/n!"

She says and I smile,telling her it's okay.

Right after she says that mr.Keating opens the door.

"Who is he?"

Most of the girls say and he looks at me,mouthing me a "good morning,miss y/n!"and I smile at him,waiting for him to say something.

"Good morning,ladies!I am here to tell you that I will be the one who teaches you poetry,for some days,I guess,because something happened to mrs.Ryder!So,girls,follow me!"

He says and he wals away.

"Hey,are you coming?"

He says and we all stand up,following him.

I'm so excited!That probably means that I will get to see Neil for some days!That's amazing!But I am actually really worried abouy mrs.Ryder.What could possibly happen to her?

"Oh my god,that means that we will be in a room full of boys!?"

"Yeah,we can get to see them more than just outside!"