𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Todd's POV

I close my eyes, picturing Y/n dancing on stange, and how Neil would look at her. The smooth way if her pointe shoes would hit the ground and the way her body moved can't fade away from my mind. I remember the way Neil would get lost on her, with her every move. But little did the both of them know, that I was the one admiring their beauty...

I slowly breathe in, getting oxygen in my lungs, and I feel my body falling down. I collapse on the ground and I still feel like I'm falling into the unknown, into a huge tunnel of uncoditional love and massive pain.

I keep my eyes closed, the image of Y/n dancing with her amazing body can't go away. Neil, his smile is drawn in my mind. Both of their magical appearances into my life will be haunting me forever.

I can hear my loud sobs, but I can't move my body. My brain keeps replaying all the memories. The first time I hugged her, the first time I shook hands with him... My eyes open, only to reveal the sight of some birds, flying in the sky. The wind is softly blowing through the leaves of the trees and I can feel my tears running down of my face.

"Todd!?God, I knew I shouldn't have left you alone!"

Mr.Keating says and helps me stand up from the ground.

"I'm fine..."

I whisper. He wipes my tears away and looks at me.

"Todd, tell me what's hurting your soul so bad, please..."

"Mr.Keating, I-I..."

I break down in more tears and I look at the ground and back at him.
I take a deep breath and look into his eyes,getting ready to say my biggest secret, and mistake, ever.

Mr.Keating's POV

I freeze at the sight of Todd,laying unable to breathe on the ground. I help him stand up and wipe his tears away.

"Mr.Keating, I just-I just feel like nothing. I feel like there's something wrong with me.. What I feel, is wrong.. What I always do is a fucking mistake. I hate it! I hate it!I hate it!"

He yells as he continuesly punches a tree, crying without any control.
He is really broken. I'm willing to help him with my whole heart.

I run up to him and wrap him into my arms, hoping he will feel better.
He hugs me back even tighter and I can feel his tears getting my shirt wet.He looks up at me and I put my hand on his head.

"Todd-"

"I'm in love, mr.Keating..."

He says and I break a smile.

"That's great, Todd!"

"It sucks.."

He cries even more and looks up at me once more before he looks back at the ground.

"How would being in love ever suck?"

I ask and he wipes his tears away.

"It hurts.. It fucking hurts so bad."

"Why?"

Todd's POV

"Being so much in love sucks..The thing is, I always thought it was beautiful, and it definitely isn't. I'm messed up!"

I whisper and mr.Keating looks at me, waiting for me to continue talking.

"Since I first laid my eyes on her, I felt all my problems being blown away.I remember looking at her, like she was the one who would make my life complete. I couldn't help but stare, you know. It felt like she was an earth angel. She smiled, and that's when I knew I was slowly falling in love. My feelings are still really strong, but my heart is broken. I'm really, strongly and deeply in love with her, but, it's just not right. And it's not right because..."

I take a deep breath and wipe my tears away.

"Because, I-I am also in love with him. I remember the time I first saw him and my heart skipped a beat, like it did with the unique girl. His hands touched mine that day and I felt like I had the world in my hands, like every time I got to hug her. His smile gave me warmth and all of this is just not right, mr.Keating...
I'm in love with two people. I am attracted to a girl and to a boy. If this isn't wrong what is?"

I can hear my voice cracking and weak to my knees as soon as these words leave my mouth.

Mr.Keating looks at me, shocked, but yet with a soft smile on his face. He wipes my tears away ans hugs me tightly.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with the fact that you are in love with two people, Todd. You know, the fact that one of the two people being a guy, is absolutely okay. It's acceptable and after all, you can't control who you fall in love with or how you feel."

He says and I sigh.

"Mr.Keating, they can't control it either. I lost them... And if I didn't lose them, I will. And I-I don't want that. If I can't have them, I prefer being something to them, at least. I prefer being her friend, than nothing at all. And the same goes for him. I prefer sitting in silence, suffering without them knowing, than losing them forever. The problem is, that I know that my love for them is like, uncoditional. I know that I'm gonna love them forever, no matter how hard I try not to... If the society ever finds out that I like two people, one of them being a guy, I am screwed... I won't be acceptable. I feel like I'm trapped in a never ending dream, nightmare to be more specific, that I will never actually be able to run away. I'm just so in love with them, I can't even help but falling even more every day that fucking passes."

I say and look at the floor.

"Todd, it's absolutely normal. And the society will always judge you and everyone. That's how they grew up doing. You are an amazing human being and I love you. I will support you no matter what... I know your soul and heart are aching and that you are in a lot of pain, but being in love is beautiful Todd, no matter who you are in love with..."

"Being in love sucks, for me."

"Is it because one of the two  people is the samw gender as you? It doesn't matte-"

"It does matter!"

I yell, not knowing why. I just feel so done with everything.

"S-sorry for that..."

I apologise and look up at him.

"Why does it matter, Todd?"

He asks and puts his hand on my shoulder. I look up at the sky and a voice crack comes out of my mouth, between my sobs and heavy breathing, making me open my mouth slightly.

"Because..."

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'