𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Neil's POV

"I just-Okay,I just wanted to tell you that,you have been a precious gift to me since I first saw you that day in the library.You were the treasure I was looking for and you still are my treasure.When I looked into your eyes I felt my heart beating out of my chest and I could say that you were broken deep down just like me,you know.You are a true godess and your personality is literally everything.What I want to say is-"

I take a deep breath as the figure of her smiling,with wet hair and the rain falling on the ground around us,is the prettiest figure ever.

"All I want to say is that-I-how can I even-Wow-I just want to-"

I get interrupted by her lips getting crushed on mine.

Wow.I just want time to freeze,forever.My heart is literally dancing and I can feel adrenaline rushing in my blood.I feel like flying and I can't help but smile after she pulls back.

"I'm sor-"

She begins to say but I interrupt her.

"I really like you!I just absolutely...love you?"

I say emphasising the word really.Fuck,did I just say I love her?Oh my god!What did I do!

"Well,I really like you too,dork!"

She smiles and looks at the ground.

"Hey."

I say as I lift her chin up with my thumb.She looks at me with those big,beautiful eyes,I just can't help but get lost into.

"You are just pure magic."

These words slip out of my mouth and I slowly lean in,closer to her once more.

Her lips are locked with mine again and she wraps her hands around my neck,making me feel even more amazing,as mine are wrapped around her waist.This moment is just so special!

"Can you just be mine forever?"

She whispers and I smile brightly.

"That's all I ever want to do!"

I whisper and put my nose on hers,playfully.

"I have loved you since I first saw you."

I whisper and she smiles.