𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Neil's POV

"You're suck a jerk."

Y/n laughs and throws water at me.

"I'm your jerk!"

I throw water back at her and she swims closer to me,licking her bottom lip.

"Can I?"

I ask,looking deep in her eyes,with my hand behind her back.

"You can."

The girl softly says and I lean in closer,closing the space between us once more.

All I want to do right now,is to kiss her,more than anything.I just want to kiss her,forever.I need to ensure that she trusts my lips on hers,as much as I do.At this exact moment,I can see the world with my eyes closed.Her kiss makes me understand that actions can speak louder than words.For now,I know that she can feel me dissolve,while I'm getting lost on her.

"You're mine.Only mine."

I whisper and lock my lips with hers again.

"Same for you,mr.Perry."

She quietly says,giving me gooseubumps.God,how can she do that to me?How can she keep me falling more and more for her every day?

"I adore you."

I say,pulling her into a tight hug,the sound of the calm water keeping our bodies echoing in the air.She just places a kiss behind my ear,close to my neck,driving me crazy.

"Neil!"

She says and I kiss her cheek.

"Neil,I think we should go back!"

She says again with her hands still wrapped around my neck.

"Just a little more,please."

"The sun is almost out..."

"Please,darling."

"Fine."

She smiles and hugs me tightly,giving me a feeling of warmth and love.

"Great."