𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Gloria reads her poem as she is looking at Neil, the whole time

Gloria reads her poem as she is looking at Neil, the whole time. Neil awkwardly smiles at her and looks at Todd, both of them sharing a look, only the two of them know what it means. I look at Ams and roll my eyes and she lets out a little laugh.

"Is that a meeting?"

Gloria asks and Charlie looks at her.

"Yes!"

"Great!Becayse we want to join!"

"Join?"

Neil says,shocked but yet annoyed.This made me feel better,you know.

"Neil, it's your turn!"

Meeks says and Neil stands up. Even seeing him breathing gives me butturflies, god!

"I actually gave two poems..."

He nervously said and grabbed a big book.

 "I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life."

He read out loud,quoting Henry David Thoreau.

"I'll second that."

Charlie laughed.

"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived."

Neil continued reading and he places the book at a little rock, next to him , as he grabs a piece of paper out of the pocket of his pants

"The last rays of sun,are hitting my face,as the moon is about to come out.The sun seems to disappear into the the depth of the horizon and I look up,my sight catching some birds dancing in the colourful,from the sunset,sky.A smile is drawn on my face,wishing that I could dance like that too,only to realise that my life is a dance too,ever since I locked eyes with you.Every step I take,seems to be a dance movement,to get closer to you.

A whole choreography has been made up,by my heart,in order to get into yours and become one.I remember watching you dance,like an angel.Your feet were touching the ground so soft,but everyone could see the passion,which your body would expose.

I am connected to the world.I am connected to you,in a way I would never imagine that existed.The heartbeat of the stars keeps a steady beat,echoing in the ribcage of every creature we will ever meet.