𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Todd's POV

"Can we-can we talk?"

I ask and look at Y/n's beautiful eyes,as the evening's sun is hitting her face in a magical way.

"Of course!"

She smiles at me and I put my hand behind my neck.

"It's actually been a while...A long while since I wanted to talk to you,it's late,I know,but I need to get it off of my chest.."

"What is it?"

She nervously laughs and I look up at the sky.

"I-"

I begin saying and no words can come out of my mouth.

"I just wanted to say that-"

I repeat and I just stop,unable to talk.I look at her and my voice just can't get out of my chest.I open my mouth, tryng to let my voice free,but it keeps drowing in my deep,oceanic thoughts.I just press my lips on hers and kiss her,passionately,expressing all my love for her,since I can't with words.

"Todd-"

She says and I look at her.

"I'm so sorry!"

I apologise and look at the ground.
Y/n just turns around and starts running.What did I do?What the fuck did I just do?

I sit down on the ground,looking on the horizon,asking to find a way to make it out of this nightmare.Why?Why did I do that?That's not me..That's just not me....She will never talk to me again!

-2 hours later-

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I am in love with you, okay?"

I yell and look into her beautiful eyes.

"I'm deeply, madly and really in love with you. I'm fucking in love with you..."

I yell once more, trying to hold my tears back.

"And you don't love me back."