𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Your POV

"I just-I don't know what to do."

Neil quietly says and looks at the ground.

"Neil,look!You are an amazing human being and if your parents,and especially your dad,can't see it,it's their fault.Ao many other people,including me,look up to you and I am really proud of you and your choices.Your passion for acting is really motivating and you actually inspire me to continue following my dream to be a dancer one day!You are really talented,NeilYou are literally gifted and why should you not do what you want because your father is just aggresive?Do what you want.Act for you and only you!I really care avout you and I don't want you to be sad for the rest of your life because of your parents.Do what you love!"

I say and rub his back softly.

"Thank you,Y/n!You actually made me feel better!But I don't think I will ever do what I really want to.My father is way too strict and he will,for sure,never talk to me again if I follow my dreams!"

"Neil,I can understand you,but you are a unique human being.You are your own person also,though,and I know that you are mentally strong enough,unlike me,to talk to your dad.It will be hard,I know,but please,at least try!"

"Y/n,thank you for cheering me up,but I can't do it.I just can't!"

"Why?"

I accidentally raise my voice and he looks at me with eyes filled with tears.The sight of him crying is breaking my heart.He deserves happiness.He is way too amazing to go through all these stuff.His father is one of his main problems and it just sucks.I love him.I wish I could give him the world.

"I'm trapped,Y/n.I'm trapped."

He softly smiles and laughs as more tears are running down his face.

"Neil,come on don't say tha-"

"I'm trapped."

He cries out and sobs are escaping his mouth.

"Oh,Neil!"

I say and hug him tightly as his head is resting on my chest.

"Come on,don't cry!You don't deserve this!"

I say and rub his hand as he squeezes mine.