𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

•❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Todd's POV

"Close your eyes, close your eyes! Close 'em! Now, describe what you see."

Mr.Keating covers my eyes with his hand.

"Uh, I-I close my eyes."

"Yes."
"Uh, and this image floats beside me."

"A sweaty-toothed madman."

''A sweaty-toothed madman with a stare that pounds my brain."

"Oh, that's *excellent*! Now, give him action - make him do something!'

"H-His hands reach out and choke me."

"That's it! Wonderful, wonderful!"

"And all the time he's mumbling."

"What's he mumbling?"

"Mumbling truth."

"Yeah, yes."

"Truth like-like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold."

Some of the class start to laugh,making me even more nervous.

"Forget them, forget them! Stay with the blanket. Tell me about that blanket!"

"Y-Y-You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. You kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying t-to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream."

I open my eyes as everyome pauses for a long time and then class applauds.

"Don't you forget this."

Mr.Keating says and I proudly smile at myself as Neil does that too.He is really supportive and I like that for him.Having a supportive best friend is amazing.

Neil's POV

"I really am really lazy to write another 2 poems for Mr.Keating."

"Yeah me too.If it was up to me I would just hide at the toilets all day"

Todd says and I quietly laugh,agreeing with him.