𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Neil's POV

"Your scent is my drug"

Y/n says and I smile.

"When I breathe an unreal reality flashes through my mind."

She adds and continues writing down her thoughts for the poem.
I am so thankful that Mr.Keating made us a team.I know he did it on purpose but I will forever be grateful.

Writing a poem with the girl of my dreams is absolutely magical!I just want to hug her now right where we are,with the sweet sound of the wind blowing through the trees around us,the birds singing softly and all the clouds in the sky surrounding us.

"Neil,do you have any ideas?"

She asks,bringing my back to the real world.

"You are unique,like the way you look,touch,sound and feel."

These words come out of my mouth without even thinking.She is my muse,she inspires me in a way I can't compete with!She is perfect!

"You live in my daydreams,in a world where you and I are together forever.In a world where everything is possible just because you are by my side.In a world I made up,so the two of us could be one.In a world where my biggest desire in real life,is mine and only mine."

I write down on the paper Y/n gave me.

"This is amazing,Neil!How did you even come up with this?"

"Well,I don't know!"

I chuckle and she smiles.God,how can I not fall for that girl?

"I still remember the first time our eyes got locked together."

She says as her hand is moving on the paper,while the space in it is slowly getting smaller and smaller.

"And I can't help but remember the time your fingers slowly intertwined with mine as they softly stroke my skin."

I add as the sun is hitting her face,making her look like a godess from a different universe.

She makes me feel so special.My heart literally couldn't be happier as I couldn't be more in love.I'm falling harder every second.I love her forever and that's the onky think I know.I'm blindly following the path I slowly build into the perfect future with the girl I would die for.